Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control #1 Med | F2P Saturday

P0ke N Die

Good fights I certainly enjoyed them :whistling:

Proud to be in a clan willing to fight 40 vs. 65 anyday;)

Not trying to flame but you refused our fights for 2 hours until our gmt+2 and gmt+1 had to log and then fought us matched opts.

Not trying to flame but when we asked you to go west (in single) to fight your response was "We don't want to get crashed." Its hypocritical considering the entire reason we weren't fighting is that 4-5 other clans were lingering. Also, there were no major fights for the first hour. Disappointing that no clans 1v1 anymore :confused:

1. That was when we had 45 each.

2. Once we got confirmation FOE weren't out, we ran to giants and fought you.

3. We also won.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I am going to make one last post to stop the CP claims. We had 47 starting after FOE hit us, CP had 46 starting as you see on their own vid.

CP HAVE 26 ENDING

cpending.png

CT HAVE 41 ENDING

ctending.png

So please stop claiming you won, you didn't.

ripwy.jpg

Okay so I am going to make one last post to stop the CP claims. We had 47 starting after FOE hit us, CP had 46 starting as you see on their own vid.

CP HAVE 26 ENDING

cpending.png

CT HAVE 41 ENDING

ctending.png

LMFAO

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

If you look at the possition of the white dots on the mini map, you can clearly see your "41" in range pic was taken early in the fight. We also only lost 6 people in that 5 minute fight even though we were outnumbered by 15 :D

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

If you look at the possition of the white dots on the mini map, you can clearly see your "41" in range pic was taken early in the fight. We also only lost 6 people in that 5 minute fight even though we were outnumbered by 15 :D

Actually if you watch the vid, it wasn't...

You are clutching at straws man, just stop posting.

ripwy.jpg

Post your ending pics big boy

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

pretty ignorant when you say ' close your clan ' when cp is trying to fight foe.

gotta love clans like that pretty much the eop of mpc

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Post your ending pics big boy

#Cp_Mirin

2s1ry3n.jpg

btw this is what a friend told me that cp said:

"DONT COMMENT ON CONTROL'S TOPIC! THEY HAVE MORE VIEWS AND COMMENTS! STOP IT!"

"JUST POST COMMENTS ON OUR TOPIC! FFS HOW THE **** DID CONTROL HAVE MORE VIEWS THAN US!??!? AND WE POSTED OURS 1 HOUR BEFORE THEY DID!"

Ban-evading is where you went wrong.

CP HAVE 26 ENDING

cpending.png

CT HAVE 41 ENDING

ctending.png

gj we had like 40 starting and u like 60+ it took u like 20 mins to clear us?

It was funny when you rushed in I almost called everyone to just run since I saw so many people from different clans lol.

If that is intended to be a flame then I'd suggest you take it back. After the week of ****-talk, you are lucky we only hit you once today. Skillzy pmed me and asked me politely to lay off you for the day and so respectfully we did. If you guys want to follow the same road Zenith did then go ahead :D

If I'm taking it out of context then I apologize. Not sure if you're carrying on the troll that TR were with us (even though it was one person who is applying) or you're referring to EOP.

ripwy.jpg

CP HAVE 26 ENDING

cpending.png

CT HAVE 41 ENDING

ctending.png

gj we had like 40 starting and u like 60+ it took u like 20 mins to clear us?

47 Starting for us

257myox.png

Oh boy I sure do love the orb of counting to settle disagreements :D

ripwy.jpg

It was funny when you rushed in I almost called everyone to just run since I saw so many people from different clans lol.

If that is intended to be a flame then I'd suggest you take it back. After the week of ****-talk, you are lucky we only hit you once today. Skillzy pmed me and asked me politely to lay off you for the day and so respectfully we did. If you guys want to follow the same road Zenith did then go ahead :D

If I'm taking it out of context then I apologize. Not sure if you're carrying on the troll that TR were with us (even though it was one person who is applying) or you're referring to EOP.

Tr, EoP?

Are you confused or just wrong? :mellow:

I call ******** on your ending opts because aside from the Fi fight - CP, Foe, TLP all would have killed more than 5 so unless you wait oh till everyone returns till you take ending then your definitely bullshitting, furthermore you had TR with you. TR + CT vs the other clan. How about you stop teaming then try to fight them.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

I call ******** on your ending opts because aside from the Fi fight - CP, Foe, TLP all would have killed more than 5 so unless you wait oh till everyone returns till you take ending then your definitely bullshitting, furthermore you had TR with you. TR + CT vs the other clan. How about you stop teaming then try to fight them.

There were no tr members with control, sorry.