Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control #1 Med | F2P Saturday

P0ke N Die

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I call ******** on your ending opts because aside from the Fi fight - CP, Foe, TLP all would have killed more than 5 so unless you wait oh till everyone returns till you take ending then your definitely bullshitting, furthermore you had TR with you. TR + CT vs the other clan. How about you stop teaming then try to fight them.

Total TR Members with CT: 0

CP are pretty much acting like Zenith. They spend their time looking for excuses for their loss to try and cover up that it happened. Well here's some advice, instead of looking for excuses, how about you identify why you lost and work on it.

Protip: you lost because we are better than you, work on that first.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

trvsrsd181249.png

No TR? By the way, prior to saying I'm CP you should throughly investigate what clan I am actually in.

[00:33] <[CT]Taka> we had like

[00:33] <[CT]Taka> only Carrington

[00:33] <[CT]Taka> ;x

[00:33] <[VR]Dave> ah I heard it was more

[00:33] <[VR]Dave> l

[00:33] <[CT]Taka> well

[00:33] <[CT]Taka> Nick came

[00:34] <[CT]Taka> but he left in like

[00:34] <[CT]Taka> 5

[00:34] <[CT]Taka> so did Rick

[00:34] <[CT]Taka> it was only Rick

[00:34] <[CT]Taka> i mena

So thats just from what Taka knew, now lets add in the rest of the TR who F2P and cocksuck CT.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

trvsrsd181249.png

No TR? By the way, prior to saying I'm CP you should throughly investigate what clan I am in.

Sorry m8 he quit TR today and asked if he could attend our trip with just an intro to see if he liked it.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

trvsrsd181249.png

No TR? By the way, prior to saying I'm CP you should throughly investigate what clan I am in.

Sorry m8 he quit TR today and asked if he could attend our trip with just an intro to see if he liked it.

TR]Carrington|BNC is [email protected] * shroudBNC User

TR]Carrington|BNC on @#beyond @#chicken @#farcast #bnc +#Agony-Rs @#tribulation @#tr.staff @#whiteskin

TR]Carrington|BNC using *.SwiftIRC.net SwiftIRC network

TR]Carrington|BNC has identified for this nick

TR]Carrington|BNC has been idle 24mins 5secs, signed on Wed Apr 20 23:54:34

TR]Carrington|BNC End of /WHOIS list.

110424004555.png

So a leader of TR who is still op'd and in #tr.staff quit to join CT?

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Ct goes hard in F2P, id have to say #1 F2P Med clan, easily.

Looks like you boys had a nice trip. :)

trvsrsd181249.png

Hey Franco, i don't think CP should acuse us of bringing someone that shouldn't be at the trip when you have this. 110423183113.png

ripwy.jpg

trvsrsd181249.png

Hey Franco, i don't think CP should acuse us of bringing someone that shouldn't be at the trip when you have this. 110423183113.png

should be a ct scout :whistling:

we had quite a bit more than 10 ending at 18 port when cp crashed.. bout 25 i think, but i told u that already.

very nice pull whether you had the tr with you or not, was still a nice pull for a holiday weekend, very tough competition.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

trvsrsd181249.png

should be a ct scout :whistling:

if thats a CT scout then why is he following Drunk and a white dot on the map and also sniping us as we were chasing you in single...

ripwy.jpg

I call ******** on your ending opts because aside from the Fi fight - CP, Foe, TLP all would have killed more than 5 so unless you wait oh till everyone returns till you take ending then your definitely bullshitting, furthermore you had TR with you. TR + CT vs the other clan. How about you stop teaming then try to fight them.

face to desk times 10 :down:

I thought you guys didn't allow 30 Defence in your clan, but you have kids that bring it in there inventories and wear it during the wars..

You need to stfu, I looted that off the ground from a kill from CP, i'm 1 def, gtfo idiot

110423140430.png

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

we had quite a bit more than 10 ending at 18 port when cp crashed.. bout 25 i think, but i told u that already.

very nice pull whether you had the tr with you or not, was still a nice pull for a holiday weekend, very tough competition.

thanks for the fights, last one was fun i died 3 times lol ! fun little regroup and hit type thing