Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Referendum

Young Mula

Pure Warfare members,

there's been a huge lack of quality posts since M4n and Gack have fallen to the hands of moderators. There was a time when you can come on PW and these two can be counted on to give the best topics or topic replies that spark the activity of PW. But now that our saviors have fallen who can gives us the laughs and warmth of their presence?

No one, that's because M4n and Gack were the sole purpose of Pure Warfare's great community. When you think of Pure Warfare you often think of the great people that represent it! Such as a Gack and M4n. These two were great representers of PW but also some of the most active posters too! Many of the great activity on this site was thanks to these two! I know for sure when I was on PW I often look for their replies because I knew I'd get a sense of humor from these two. Never has PW been so full of life and great activity when these two were here.

So I ask of you, we should ask moderators and Admins to unban these two and let PW flourish greatly again like it once used to!

Please put your name under the list below:

~Referendum To Unban Gack and M4n~

Young Mula

who da **** are you

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

To be honest... I think War ranks do a good job on pure warfare with the attitude they have towards everything.

(Meaning they don't flame or post pointless topic's like this)

LOL! Who still plays this game