Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[4/24/2011] Fatality's Uncontrollable Sunday

Skillzy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why we only hit you once yesterday

(22:03:34) <[Fi]Skillzy> ey P0ke

(22:03:38) <[Fi]Skillzy> lay off us for a bit please man :\

Next saturday, I will pound your false numbers into lumbridge. Let's see how well posting fake numbers helps your clan when I'm clearing you. Don't bother begging me to stay off you again next saturday because I'll laugh and hit you 2x harder.

u would respawn in edgeville or varrock or something, the days of lumbridge are over dum ass

This is why we only hit you once yesterday

(22:03:34) <[Fi]Skillzy> ey P0ke

(22:03:38) <[Fi]Skillzy> lay off us for a bit please man :\

Next saturday, I will pound your false numbers into lumbridge. Let's see how well posting fake numbers helps your clan when I'm clearing you. Don't bother begging me to stay off you again next saturday because I'll laugh and hit you 2x harder.

The majority of this community would take your threats more seriously if you didn't have other clans on your trips.

Just watched the video. The only fight that can really be disputed (Due to crashing) Was the First fight.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

The vid just showed cutting, and then ended with the same amount of white dots as blue/orange.

^

Just wondering but why didn't you show all of CT being cleared o_o?

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Completely believeable that you beat us outopted by 15 twice, your video doesn't show us being cleared but no sense in arguing, gratz on your trip :teehee:

I respect your opinion and thanks for the respectable comment.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Completely believeable that you beat us outopted by 15 twice, your video doesn't show us being cleared but no sense in arguing, gratz on your trip :teehee:

I respect your opinion and thanks for the respectable comment.

I completely respect his comment as well

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Good job Fatality, keep it up. Don't let CT+TR, aka TT boss you around. You have a much better history than they do, and will prove to be the more resilient clan in the end.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Good job Fatality, keep it up. Don't let CT+TR, aka TT boss you around. You have a much better history than they do, and will prove to be the more resilient clan in the end.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png