Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

4/24/2011 - Control Easter Sunday

-Charlie-

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok after the fAtality fight a few people walked to gdz to check if anyone was there. We saw like 5 Fi people so we cleared them then a clan rushed - I think it was havoc. Then like 25-30 Cp came from the same Sid they had a lot of purple hats following them. At this point no one knew what was going on but CT and Tr managed to hold the west SidE for the whole fight. CPR rushed from the south at the some point. We did think these clans were together primarily as you couldn't really tell what had happened. With our numbers Roman called us to wrap around and we took east I think most clans called ofreturning at that point and we just carried on killing any White dots. As we were getting ending numbers we were told to log as we thought a clan was rushing It turned out to be around 5-10 Fi who might of got 3-5 of the people who didn't log. Thanks for the fights and we'll see you all next week for a lot of fun- also special thanks to Fi for fighting us outopted :)

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Point is this is still a game, and I hope everyone had fun.

GJ guys, to bad about the teaming, but the P2P based clans would have been all over you anyway..

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

l0l i clicked page 3 and there wasn't a page 3.

ANTHONI GOES HARD.

Goodjob on your trip CT! See you next week!

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

1. Havoc / CPR never got cleared

2. We never teamed with CP

3. CP were teamed with O

4. This is silly.

Meh it was like this.

CP and O tried to have a run in on world 67 (I picked the world ^^), O had a CPR (or havoc)spy, CPR got us from behind, CP went to help us, Havoc went to help CPR.

Later Control + Tribulation joined in the fight, overrunning everyone, then later Fatality overran the battleground, during the whole war CPR and Havoc did a few regroups and tried to take over again.

In the very end MM rushed in and pretty much cleared the battleground and ended the wars (I think ;) ).

Outrage had a pull of 22 and CP like 28 (from what I've heard) .

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

1. Havoc / CPR never got cleared

2. We never teamed with CP

3. CP were teamed with O

4. This is silly.

Meh it was like this.

CP and O tried to have a run in on world 67 (I picked the world ^^), O had a CPR (or havoc)spy, CPR got us from behind, CP went to help us, Havoc went to help CPR.

Later Control + Tribulation joined in the fight, overrunning everyone, then later Fatality overran the battleground, during the whole war CPR and Havoc did a few regroups and tried to take over again.

In the very end MM rushed in and pretty much cleared the battleground and ended the wars (I think ;) ).

Outrage had a pull of 22 and CP like 28 (from what I've heard) .

I'm pretty sure we were there before you because we had hopped to our home world (67) and some people said there were some people at GDz so we rushed up there. After everyone was cleared we were about to hop and afew Fi people ran in? Most of us had hopped but like afew stranglers died.

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Double Post :(

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png