Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Su lc l d e, Stre Pksalot, U Z I Did It, Im Gentle Dw and 0_o Rawr o_O and now ALPHA(Skipe Unit PACKAGE) (50% off buy now!)

Alexandero

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to say,

#outrage - out of the question, none of us want to join a clan that just smack talks every other pure and claiming they are #1.

#fatality - i like a couple members, and so do others, but I dont think 101tality is an option atm.

#havoc - possibly 1 of our top choices. Hopefully they will get more into f2p as there is a couple of us who enjoy it.

#clan-eop - Always a top choice priority, been a clan friend and have gone to a few trips of theirs, but what is going on right now isn't good.

#ambition - sorry mitch after seeing your last 4 clans close and reopen I'm not really in the mood to try to pick a clan up off the ground.

#tlp - a possibility, don't really know anyone in there but seems good.

Just to say,

#outrage - out of the question, none of us want to join a clan that just smack talks every other pure and claiming they are #1.

#fatality - i like a couple members, and so do others, but I dont think 101tality is an option atm.

#havoc - possibly 1 of our top choices. Hopefully they will get more into f2p as there is a couple of us who enjoy it.

#clan-eop - Always a top choice priority, been a clan friend and have gone to a few trips of theirs, but what is going on right now isn't good.

#ambition - sorry mitch after seeing your last 4 clans close and reopen I'm not really in the mood to try to pick a clan up off the ground.

If you're still looking into clans and want to get to know someone in TLP, feel free to pm me anytime. My nick is [TLP]Jacob.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Eop..because we are probably the only clan that has a Balance of both servers, we do alot of F2P events and alot of P2P events, We are in the Top 3 for both servers too, we have a chill community too.

lol balance

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Just to say,

lol

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Just to say,

Actually Outrage is a free flame Clan. We actually are mature. And when we say we are #1 we are just saying that in 2 months we are rising like hell balls.

Stop by our vent and you'll see how chill we are.

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

Just to say,

make an intro on tlp-rs.org and start chilling in #tlp youll meet some people :teehee:

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif