Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Su lc l d e, Stre Pksalot, U Z I Did It, Im Gentle Dw and 0_o Rawr o_O and now ALPHA(Skipe Unit PACKAGE) (50% off buy now!)

Alexandero

Me, Trev, and U Z I Did It, and also Im Gentle Dw, and now Tyler (0_o Rawr o_O) , the amazing SkIpe UniT have been out of WAR (and Gentle is just an addon) for a while, and we would like a clan to join that is fun and has something to offer us. We were all in WAR, but after the start of the DAVEocracy, we all quit 1 way or another. So here we are.

We love Minis, f2p and p2p trips, preps, whatever, Su lc l de has bought turmoil and jsut needs to quest and train it, and im getting overloads and most likely 99 herblore. Tyler is a reset turmoil pure with 20 def. We will be coming as a package and cost 100 gp EACH per event. Pleas suggestions to why we should join you :teehee:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#CTRL

www.control-rs.com

We have around 1-2 prep's a week, 3-4 trip's a week. Mini War's all day and we're F2p&P2p Based.

Mostly Est/GMT based, we pull around 55-60 f2p and 35-40 p2p.

[CT]Cassidy on irc if you would like further details.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

#CPR RIDE OR DIE

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

"A few of the other ranks and I didn't see eye to eye on a few things, as well as the fact that I will be alot less active in the near future. I was planning on stepping down soon anyway. At this point I'd like to be a member, not deal with the stress of having to lead, and not have to stress about having to make every event."

Saw that in your other thread.

Maybe it's time for this?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Wat clans allow doose doose?

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

#tlp

I know you guys love mini'ing and p2p events, I reckon it would be the best choice for you ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

No offence Dax, but I would never even consider your clan due to the cockiness, flame, and overall immature attitude I see portrayed through Outrage's members at any event that I have ever attended that was against your clan. Anyway, I myself will not be looking for a clan until after I get Turmoil, which may not be for awhile due to the fact that I don't even have a computer at the moment.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Eop..because we are probably the only clan that has a Balance of both servers, we do alot of F2P events and alot of P2P events, We are in the Top 3 for both servers too, we have a chill community too.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Havoc - Organised quality members who know what they're doing and dominate the med level scene. Full of funny, chilled people who are easy to get along with.

or EOP

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

You guys are both my great friends :).

Alex - 5 years

Suicide - 6 months :D.

Feel free to check out Fatality boys. We mini 3-4 times a day with multiple preps a week and an always active teamspeak. We compete with most of the clans you competed with in WAR, BUT, if you're looking for something exactly like WAR, then you should probably join CPR as I belive they allow Nhing and have a tight-knit community.

Just want the best for you guys.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

i wouldnt normally do this buttttttttttttt i will up the ante to 200 geeeppea each if you consider

THE LAST PURES

couple of other well educated people have already suggested us and if your looking for a legit clan that's #1/2 matched opts in both f2p and p2p, come check us out.

2-3 p2p minis a day, usually always looking and asking if im online.

tons of f2p/p2p preps, mid-week pk trips and other random fun, intense weekend trips etc...the list goes on really.

our website is: www.tlp-rs.org

our irc channel is: #TLP

our youtube channel full of ownage is: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsTheLastPures

with all that being said...goodluck on your search and if you have any questions dont hesitate to pm me on tlp's site or hit me up on irc...you can find me in #tlp

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif