Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Su lc l d e, Stre Pksalot, U Z I Did It, Im Gentle Dw and 0_o Rawr o_O and now ALPHA(Skipe Unit PACKAGE) (50% off buy now!)

Alexandero

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should give Havoc a go.

True we're new as we just re-opened but honestly, our clan is really fun.

Our attendance isn't nearly as notorious as the HPCs and if you're looking for a clan with a good foundation but still looking for a challenge, i'd go with Havoc.

At the moment, we're really trying to incorporate a lot more f2p events as we're mainly a P2P based clan.

We go from atleast one prep to four preps a week, along side with tons of minis with a variety of rules. (20 def, 1 def, dg on, d longs, tumoil on, etc.)

Our averages are really high, we have many dungeoneerers, and turmoilers for our memberlist.

I'm not saying you'll love our community since it may not be for everyone, but I would love for you guys to join in and see what we're really capiable of.

:)

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

cp

if most are 20 def+ then havoc

TH IS MY ONE

#Fatality - Prob the most active in game, and Team Speak. Have people in team speak 24/7, and we have so many events at night.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Daily minis, going on pretty much everyday at anytime.

Daily events, going on pretty much everyday at anytime.

Daily midweeks, going on pretty much everyday at anytime.

Active teamspeak, people in it pretty much everyday at anytime.

Best community, strong leadership, great members.

in other words, refer to my sig.