Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Su lc l d e, Stre Pksalot, U Z I Did It, Im Gentle Dw and 0_o Rawr o_O and now ALPHA(Skipe Unit PACKAGE) (50% off buy now!)

Alexandero

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think TLP would be best choice because , alot of Minis, Preps both F2P and P2P, Good solid trips and the fights are fun as hell. And every single member is a quality member just like you guys.. will fit in perfect, And TLP is respected and stays away from clan drama.

Come to repulsive trev;> We got everything we're asking for and you'd fit into our community.

We've had our differences with WAR, regardless I think it would be great to have your experience in our clan and I think you'd like it in here aswell. (:

#repulsive lover.

PS: We do P2P a lot atm.

Retired March 2012

Ik you both perdy well so i can honestly say tlp should defiantly b ur choice a nice mix of everything.

but if you dont wanna mess around with f2p then havoc is ur choice.

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif

fatality laid back community lots of minis in both servers solid pulls to trips held throughout the trip aussie trips high forum activity

or tlp

goodluck with your decision

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org