Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs MM 1 def F2P Prep

Milky

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Eop. :thumbsup:

You have gotten the 100th reply to this topic, congratulations, you have just entered yourself for a chance to win.....an extra +1 post count!

Sincerely,

Old P K 3 R.

:teehee:

thekingu.png

If MM decide they wanna prep when they have their main callers on, find us in IRC, it gets boring prepping the same clans week in and week out, fought FOE and TLP countless times, CT and CP a nice few times, and FI every now and then aswell, I can't really think of another clan that gives up good competition, besides MM, which is why it's nice to have clean clan wars fights with you guys every now and then...it's not about whos better, because I know for a fact that EOP and MM could do 20 F2P preps in a row and chances are it would be even fights, with probably both clans winning around ~10 fights a piece, more or so just for experience, and for all of our members to have fun. Some people forgot why we play this game, FUN people, not bragging rights and flame wars. :)

PS: Maybe a P2P prep aswell? :)

worddddd

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Good job Eop. :thumbsup:

You have gotten the 100th reply to this topic, congratulations, you have just entered yourself for a chance to win.....an extra +1 post count!

Sincerely,

Old P K 3 R.

:teehee:

Sounds good I will accept my reward.

Bump.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

200 memberlist = poor organisation between a small group of teammates. It happens when your clan gets too big, though never seemed to be a problem for eop/foe.

Id suggest an inactivity sweep or harsher apps system, quality > quantity

#tlp ~ Quality > Quantity

s4Oum.png

Sorry Russ that wasn't the 100th post

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

he said 100th reply, which it is

n00b :nuke:

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

My ***** just erupted. Whatever shall I do?

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

he said 100th reply, which it is

n00b :nuke:

Actually it was the 112th post including hidden posts :P

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

If MM decide they wanna prep when they have their main callers on, find us in IRC, it gets boring prepping the same clans week in and week out, fought FOE and TLP countless times, CT and CP a nice few times, and FI every now and then aswell, I can't really think of another clan that gives up good competition, besides MM, which is why it's nice to have clean clan wars fights with you guys every now and then...it's not about whos better, because I know for a fact that EOP and MM could do 20 F2P preps in a row and chances are it would be even fights, with probably both clans winning around ~10 fights a piece, more or so just for experience, and for all of our members to have fun. Some people forgot why we play this game, FUN people, not bragging rights and flame wars. :)

PS: Maybe a P2P prep aswell? :)

Feeling brave, good or... ?

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

110504001341.png

110504001343.png

yes quality.

also don't forget main 108 f2p combat lol.

Levels mean nothing in f2p, its the quality of your ranks calling, your members tanking and hugging.

OT: Great job eop, wat a prep.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

^Wrong.

Levels rise your average hit chance or reduces it, in other words, it gives you an obvious advantage but obvious thing is obvious, F2p is organization, not levels.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

^Wrong.

Levels rise your average hit chance or reduces it, in other words, it gives you an obvious advantage but obvious thing is obvious, F2p is organization, not levels.

well MM have the highest requirements, and have far higher averages than us

so i guess its great that we overcome that disadvantage.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

No flame intended Semtex, but if your leaders were on, chances are they wouldn't have accepted the prep, they never do. Props to Elmo and Ckyl3 or whoever did accept it, it's preps and events like these that actually bring 2 clans together a bit more, something this pure community could use right now in my opinion. :)

Once again thanks for the fights MM.

Edit: omfg 900 posts, I have no life.

yeah from what i remember, kyle and elmo were the only 2 who were ever willing to prep

then again, i only asked for preps a handful of times

gj eop

wtf u want from 70s vs 100s l0l0l0l0l0

their requirements are higher than ours, not our fault if they have a bunch of low levels and we have high ones.

Those 100s are high combat because of turmoil, and 30 defence and prayer doesn't play an importance in a 1 def f2p prep anyway. The prayer levels may have impacted in a larger fight, but in this prep we'd already won each round before my prayer ran out (im 52 prayer).

tonkatruck.jpg