Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Chaos has been unleashed

Duval

Looked fun, hopefully we can skirmish next saturday.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj chaotic, looks like you're off to a great start. I too am also tired of all the regroup/re rushing habit the new clans have picked up.

If you cleared some1 then you cleared them and you know it, good job by leaving the fights once you cleared clans and not staying to encourage them to return.

Hopefully you guys will be fun competition that won't team like the other new clans :P

Good job lads.

Lol angry about us loosing no one today against you. :rolleyes:

Nice flame bait, but no the post has nothing to do with you unless you are inferring you teamed? Lol... I was not even able to attend the trip today due to the fact I have to finish moving out of my old house. Seeing as I'm the one who leads usually I'm not too sure what your proud of while out opting us by 5. Thanks for finally fighting my clan when you have numbers on us. Don't bring up your clan against another clan on a third clan's topic. Go spread your unwanted flame bait somewhere else sir, this is not the place.

Mrywu.png

Good job Chaotic. Didn't know you reopened Duval, first time on here for a month and a half.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

wb and gl.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Thanks everyone.

Team- 40 is Chaotic's cape :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

110507230438.png

WAR cleared on battlefield? You guys logged and pming me (Stop returning). Its all about returning mate You guys had no food and the people that died didnt even return from Ch. We came through with a victory we gave you guys a great fight since u just opened.. Why did you just log out ffs.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Gj chaotic, looks like you're off to a great start. I too am also tired of all the regroup/re rushing habit the new clans have picked up.

If you cleared some1 then you cleared them and you know it, good job by leaving the fights once you cleared clans and not staying to encourage them to return.

Hopefully you guys will be fun competition that won't team like the other new clans :P

Good job lads.

Lol angry about us loosing no one today against you. :rolleyes:

Nice flame bait, but no the post has nothing to do with you unless you are inferring you teamed? Lol... I was not even able to attend the trip today due to the fact I have to finish moving out of my old house. Seeing as I'm the one who leads usually I'm not too sure what your proud of while out opting us by 5. Thanks for finally fighting my clan when you have numbers on us. Don't bring up your clan against another clan on a third clan's topic. Go spread your unwanted flame bait somewhere else sir, this is not the place.

your an idiot we teamed with no one? control came past saying AC? and attacked no one.

Nice excuses bro. see you next week.

Oh and here is a video? so shut up and get your facts rite before you say we teamed. You got dominated in a 1v1 planned run in gf.

Our fight only goes for 1 min so im sure you have time to watch it? :)

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Gj but how long will the chaos last

Beats me, but how long will your ambition last

like that made any sense lmfao

We have the ambition to last a decade! ;)

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo