Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Returning and Regrouping

Once strictly aspects of the main world Returning and Regrouping can now be adopted by pures. Pures can actually return at a rate that isn't useless, and at a rate that can effect the outcome of a fight by a lot.

With more and more people getting 57 woodcutting, returning takes 20 seconds.

Do you see returning effecting a lot of your fights? and if it does,

Do you think re grouping will become as effective as it is in the main world to pures?

This kind of intrigues me, it's like watching the 2 worlds meet eachother. Opinions?

Personally, I've seen in almost every fight returning can make or break you.

As for regrouping, idk if pures could ever work that out and figure out a good strategy because that would involve the other clan not ending until they actually cleared the world... which pure clans don't seem to do.

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg

In P2P returning is one of if not the most important aspect of wars.

In F2P you still can't return quickly enough to drastically impact on the outcome of a war. Generally clans only regroup in F2P to hit a few stragglers after the other clan has won and left, so they can claim a win.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

In F2P you still can't return quickly enough to drastically impact on the outcome of a war. Generally clans only regroup in F2P to hit a few stragglers after the other clan has won and left, so they can claim a win.

If you fight towards corp in that area, returning can become a HUGE factor... and thus we have 30 minute pure fights! Pkris :O holyhell

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg

come to the conclusion tonkatruckin is retarded.

yeah for sure, returning as pures is more and more starting to mimic that of the main community. the clan that returns the most/quickest will have the upper hand. also, controlling the return spot.

as for regrouping, like you said, it's not a "clear the world" or whoever calls it quits first, once they leave the 'battlefield' that is considered a win. i don't think this will change / it'll create more drama on who won etc etc if clans start retreating 3/4 mini maps away and waiting for more returners before rushing in after being cleared..

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

From what I have seen

F2P - pures still die faster than they can return most of the time.

P2P - is possible as most pures fight are close enough to return spots and can go on for much longer.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

yeah for sure, returning as pures is more and more starting to mimic that of the main community. the clan that returns the most/quickest will have the upper hand. also, controlling the return spot.

as for regrouping, like you said, it's not a "clear the world" or whoever calls it quits first, once they leave the 'battlefield' that is considered a win. i don't think this will change / it'll create more drama on who won etc etc if clans start retreating 3/4 mini maps away and waiting for more returners before rushing in after being cleared..

yes, because you can control a return spot in f2p.

If you fight towards corp in that area, returning can become a HUGE factor... and thus we have 30 minute pure fights! Pkris :O holyhell

In 2 years i've had maybe 2-3 30 minute long fights and they were all due to one of the clans regrouping in cw/sc/fog for a few minutes then rushing out. Those safe zones are no longer present.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

When fights are near the mossies returning spot, they really can last hours. The winning team (assuming they have similar opts) will be the one that doesn't get tired of constantly returning to the war because as you stated, it really does take seconds. srs bsnss

pandanegative1.png

In f2p returning isnt that much of a big deal seeing as most fights will be over by the time you get back to them. Unless the fight is in low level wildy, around lvl 10- or around mossies where the canoe spot is available.

In P2p its just about the most important thing to win long fights because most of the areas in the wilderness can be teleported to nowadays.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

returning in f2p is important only at ceritan spots. p2p it's the most important thing next to gear. and regrouping is being cleared

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

yes, because you can control a return spot in f2p.

In 2 years i've had maybe 2-3 30 minute long fights and they were all due to one of the clans regrouping in cw/sc/fog for a few minutes then rushing out. Those safe zones are no longer present.

TH has been open since april, and we've had at least 3 15-25 minute fights.

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg

After your cleared that is, if you have some people holding down the fight I see no problem,

When theres 10 of you and 30 of your opponents left, your cleared.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

when you take time to regroup, you're cleared

thats about it

In the pure world, I guess thats true.... I wonder if clans start using main tactics in fights that opinions will change.

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg