Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Free For All

Carl

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like some fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

*Negative* here wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose *[-]Andy|Ibeat* to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is *#negative*

lol

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

*Negative* here wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose *[-]Andy|Ibeat* to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is *#negative*

lol

What's funny good lookin

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

lol

What's funny good lookin

you guys are tiny

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

lol

What's funny good lookin

you guys are tiny

so tiny.

lol

What's funny good lookin

you guys are tiny

I'm massive bro.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Idk, it seems pointless and I feel like people are going to mass recruit and clans who usually pull in the 50s will bring 80 and the clans who pull in the 70s will pull 100s.

Anyway, Fatality is interested I guess. I want more info before we go any further though.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Idk, it seems pointless and I feel like people are going to mass recruit and clans who usually pull in the 50s will bring 80 and the clans who pull in the 70s will pull 100s.

Anyway, Fatality is interested I guess. I want more info before we go any further though.

I don't think that would happen, but even so, it wouldn't matter so much, it's a free for all, every clan has the goal to win, so everyone's numbers will be hit by every other clan. I for one don't think Negative has a shot of winning because of the opts difference, but im going because it's just non-stop action. Pures killing pures, how it's supposed to be.

The people who mass recruit are just going to look retarded anyways, and will probably get spread and disorganised anyways (more disorganised than what is going to happen anyways)

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Chaotic wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose Ben [Ch]Ben` to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC is #Chaotic

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

I demand we are the first clan that goes to chosen location.

We shall be last ones standing.

*brings level 3 and hopes no1 can attack*

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011