Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Free For All

Carl

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resurgence here wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose Volt to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is #resurgence

gonna be stupid and its gonna be FAR from a ffa lol.. not to mention clans will just show up if they wanna anyway

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

3 ******* clans have signed up? Two being lower pulling clans atm?

WOW YOU ALL SUCK!

Fatality, Trib, H, etc need to sign up, come on guys don't be fatties, do it

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I dont see why clan's aren't taking part in the community events. Kind of sad if you ask me.

Should be allot of fun if everyone signs up :)

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

*National-Wave* here wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose *[N]Mjeska* to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is *#National-wave*

cp + fi teamed last time on EOP.

SO WE WON :D by we i mean eop ofc

yeah eop vs c p and fi now, you guys would get raped :L

Or would we? :unsure:

If clans come uninvited I would be happy to AC.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

*Integrity* here wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose *http://z15.invisionfree.com/IntegrityRs [iG]Dylan* to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is *#integrity*

W2u6D.png
6721688137_4bf49df2cc.jpg

*Repulsive* here wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose *[R]Grayson* to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is *#Repulsive-clan*

Mrywu.png

Considering the last pure warfare event was crashed by the clan of the person who organized it, i don't think we'll be too eager to sign up.

I can tell you why none of the big clans have signed up, it's because it makes more sense for them to come in after the fight is half over and clear everyone else.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Wouldn't it be so much easier to just do every-one vs FOE + MM?

Funny, Foe and Mm wouldn't team. Plus EOP+FI+CP+all the low level clans would win. More clans should consider signing up.

addyzerk.png

(13:08:51) -[JK]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Horseface] Unranked | Level: 38

Outrage wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose Blitz_U/[O]Blitz_U to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is #Outrage

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg