Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Free For All

Carl

Hi, what's up people, I wish I could put some sick picture or a sick GFX here but you have to stay satisfied with this message.

In the past month or two, there has been some small time discussions in the ranked boards regarding an event called Pure Free For All. And as said, this week we will take the first steps into making this event into a reality.

-What is Pure Free For All (PFFA)?

PFFA is an event that was hosted somewhere around 2007 with many great clans included. The concept speaks for itself, it's every clan for himself. Think of it as a one big massive cluster, in which YOU and your clan can participate in. We are discussing a battle with 600+ pures included, an epic laggfest and loot on every square in Runescape Wilderness.

- What are the rules?

There are no rules set yet at this point, however, with this topic, you can chose a representative of your clan to take part in the making of the rules/dates and times. One thing is however for certain, this event will be held in F2P, unless each and every clan out there demands it to be hosted in P2P.

- How do we start?

Starting today and with this topic, your clan will have an opportunity to sign your interest up, meaning your clan can select a representative that ensures your clan gets its voice heard as we draw down rules, dates and times.

Let me point out at this point by signing up your interest you arent signing up for the event itself, you are only showing interest in participating. The actual sign up topic will be released when the "PFFA crew" has made up their mind. That means even if you don't sign up any interest, you can still sign up for the event itself, however you will not have any saying in anything regarding the event.

If you have any questions whatsoever, leave a comment on this topic or PM me personally on Pure Warfare\s forums. Please don't post any comments regarding rules or why this thing shouldn't be hosted, the PFFA crew will try it's best to make this thing as amusing and fair for everyone as possible.

Please use this form to sign your clan's interest up. This topic will be up for 2 weeks starting from today, meaning you have until the 22nd of May to decide if you wish to take part in the "PFFA crew".

*Your clan-name* here wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose *your representative's forum nick/IRC nick here* to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is *Your clan's IRC channel here*

~~~~~~~ Sign ups ~~~~~~~~

~ Negative - Andy|Ibeat ~

~ Control - [CT]Cassidy ~

~ Ambition - [Am]Mitch ~

~ Chaotic - [Ch]Ben` ~

~ Resurgence - Volt ~

~ National-Wave - [N]Mjeska ~

~ Fatality - [Fi]Skillzy ~

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the irc channel for this?

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

*Negative* here wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose *[-]Andy|Ibeat* to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is *#negative*

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

*Control* here wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose *[CT]Cassidy* to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is *#CTRL*

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

cp + fi teamed last time on EOP.

SO WE WON :D by we i mean eop ofc

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

*Ambition* here wishes to sign our interest up and thus take part in the making of this event. We wish to chose *[Am]Mitch - [Am]Josh Bad|Steve [Am]Bad|Steve or [Am]Tyler* to represent our clan. If this person for some reason is unavailable, our clan's IRC channel is *#Ambition*

I'd also like to throw out, we're fairly new- Not even open yet, infact we open tomorrow actually. However, I'd expect around a 20 pull, but to Ambition: Don't expect me to be on Natiii, I'll be on my looter <3

Jk, but for real, nice event...sign us up :)