Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ultimatum vs Calamity 30 minute prep!

P0ke N Die

calamitybannerlx5.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

15vf55.jpg

Okay so you may of all noticed our recent decline in activity. Last week, after many events happening one after the other, we fell into a really bad slump. We haven't really made any topics since then and we have been working hard to rebuild Calamity and get back on our feet. Today we had a 30 minute prep war against Ultimatum. Suprisingly, we peaked at 33 people and won all three wars.

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TSlrbCF60k

Round One

Round One was the war that we had prepared for, the full out. Since Ultimatum had less people but higher levels we decided to turn Overheads on to try and create a more enjoyable war. Sadly, the number gap was too big and we won without doing anything.

[CY] Starting - 31

[UT] Starting - 21

[CY] Ending - 27

[UT] Ending 0

Round Two

For this round, we decided to make a 5 man cap. Ultimatums levels were extremely higher than ours so we thought that this would make the war more interesting. This round was a little harder but Calamity took the victory again.

[CY] Starting - 28

[UT] Starting - 23

[CY] Ending - 21

[UT] Ending 0

Round Three

This was the interesting round! The first to 50 kills round. The fight started off in Calamitys favour becoming 25-10 within the first few minutes. As we worked our way to 50, Ultimatum quickly caught up to us but we won. It was a very intersting fight.

[CY] Starting - 28

[UT] Starting - 23

[CY] Ending Kills - 50

[UT] Ending Kills - 34

Here are some pictures of the events

24obmur.jpg

sly160803.png

sly161051.png

sly160958.png

sly162126.png

sly163315.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

i had fun and i dont see why ppl think wher ein a slump ide say 33 ppl in 20mins is prty good for a clan in a "slump"

I had fun and I dont see why people think we're in a slump I'd say 33 people in 20 minutes is pretty good for a clan in a "slump"