Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Needs More Stable Clans

Ever since Control opened, there hasn't really been any new competitors in the sector we compete in or the sector that the likes of MM, EOP and FOE compete in. Every clan that has opened peaked at like 20 active members and then closed.

I'm not trying to lay out the requirements of a good clan, a good clan is one that you enjoy and I'm not bashing people who lead clans with a group of friends, it's just getting a little boring. For the last six months it has been the same few clans competing in the higher sector and we need a few clans to change the dynamics.

So many clans have been opening lately, only to close shortly after. I'm not going to name any names because that would be disrespectful, but can't some of you guys like merge or something and get 40-50+ pulls?

It's not too bad for us right now because we're only five months old and we're having lots of fun but for the likes of FOE, MM and EOP, they have been pretty much at the same strength with the same competitors for a long time now.

So please can you low pulling clans like merge or something because I want more clans to fight!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all clans start out with a big flow of members unlike Control did, you just have to give it time and hope they out last the pain of recruiting and getting a steady flow of pulls etc. Can't wait to see what summer holds >.<

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

if they keep recycling the same ****** leaders no ones going anywhere

its a sad fact

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Not all clans start out with a big flow of members unlike Control did, you just have to give it time and hope they out last the pain of recruiting and getting a steady flow of pulls etc. Can't wait to see what summer holds >.<

I agree control had a mass amount of people join straight away. Chaotic although having a smaller amount of people join straight away they managed to pull 26 on the opening weekend. Summer will make clans alot more active and new clans will have the chance to blossom as ranks will be more active.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

i will answer your distress call p0ke. im gona reopen my clan and take half your members, then im gonna shove my ags up ur *******. just joking, i dont like pizzas =D unlike almond or whatever

Armin you mean:P

Oh and Mitch isn't your clan spamming there irc on every clans topic.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

It's just a phase, in a few months all of these small clans will integrate themselves through closures/openings blah blah. Summer will bring about a new phase.

#mayhem-makers

How about a few of you die into fatality like last year so we can have some new competition in the top sector.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Well we've just had somewhat of a 'foundation boom', lots of new clans sprouting out from nowhere and thus the pure population is spread very thin. I agree with those saying that this is just a phase; eventually the plurality of the leaderships will grow bored, not see the results they wanted, prioritize arguably more important things over their clan and the number of clans will fade. It is only a matter of time before this happens. The pures will then migrate to clans who have reputation and promise of longevity (mainly the old clans) and, if we're lucky, a select few clans which we will eventually come to know as the neo-medium clans.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

now that you finally have a stable clan you are acting like the best leader. you just spoke of your clan history, unstable, dies quickly recycle a clan with the same leaders... what?

you're the biggest hypocrite.

Go back to hunting crocodiles you ******* retard.

Steve Irwin proved that all aussies are stupid, so your argument is invalid.

I cried when he died...

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg

now that you finally have a stable clan you are acting like the best leader. you just spoke of your clan history, unstable, dies quickly recycle a clan with the same leaders... what?

you're the biggest hypocrite.

Go back to hunting crocodiles you ******* retard.

Steve Irwin proved that all aussies are stupid, so your argument is invalid.

That's low man.

OT: Though calamity was good and so is control now. Wasn't around during fearless I guess.

No offense but you can't really say much, CY closed a good amount of times and FS closed twice.

I'm sure a couple clans will rise up, but as we all know, most merges don't work out, and I'm sure you know this from personal experience.