Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do We Repulse You?

Grayson

repulsive5844857.png

- Repulsive's FIRST EVER Pcl ft. Ef x2, O, CP x2 -

Today the great warriors of Repulsive set out peaking at 22! We weren't expecting to pull to much since it was a last minute decision and we were very surprised and excited! Although arriving upon the over crowded grotto, it was hard to find the clans who we truely wanted to fight, nevertheless we did an amazing job on the fights we managed to grab. GJ Repulsive.

j8gFL.png

You can check out our other videos here:

XsO4d.png

www.youtube.com/repulsivecinema

R2y3X.png

- First Fight(s) -

Repulsive vs Exiled Forcex2

Round 1

Repulsive Starting: 14

Exiled Force Starting: 13

Repulsive Ending: 8 (I got DDOSED)

Exiled Force Ending: 0

Round 2

Repulsive Starting: 11

Exiled Force Starting: 11

Repulsive Ending: 6 (I got DDOSED again)

Exiled Force Ending: 0

EF didn't really have very big numbers, nor levels resulting in them having no one to fight. They asked us for a fight, being their friends we sat people to make it more fair and so they could get better at P2P. Unfortunately it wasn't enough help to sit... Haha just playin I love you guys, I hope these fights gave you guys some experience! Kudos for your fights versus malice by the way!

R2y3X.png

- Second Fight -

Repulsive vs Outrage

Repulsive Starting: 17

Outrage Starting: 15

Repulsive Ending: 12

Outrage Ending: 0

We really wanted to show Outrage who's boss today. As soon as we were done with our fights with EF we were looking for some revenge on Outrage who has been crashing mpc's in p2p alot and starting clusters.

As the video shows, we got our revenge :whistling:

R2y3X.png

- Third Fight(s) -

Repulsive vs Corrupt Puresx2

Round 1

Repulsive Starting: 19

Corrupt Pures Starting: 15

Repulsive Ending: 15

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

Round 2

Repulsive Starting: 20

Corrupt Pures Starting: 15

Repulsive Ending: 16

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

We were bored and heard CP had around the same numbers, we challenged them to a fight. We out opted them by 4-5 but it was still a great fight Repulsive cam in and did their job and came out with a victory.

R2y3X.png

To all Repulsive, great job you guys did amazing today. This first PCL for us was great fun and we look forward to next weekend! :)

Thanks for reading,

Grayson

Mrywu.png

Nice one

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

[9:54pm] [R]Grayson joined the chat room.

[9:54pm] [R]Grayson: SUPPORT http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16143

[9:54pm] [R]Grayson: SUPPORT http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16143

[9:54pm] [R]Grayson left the chat room.

12Fri13] 13[12201:12531:121413] <10[R]Grayson> SUPPORT http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16143

13[12Fri13] 13[12201:12531:121413] <10[R]Grayson> SUPPORT http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16143

13[12Fri13] 13[12201:12531:121513] <10[R]Grayson> SUPPORT http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16143

13[12Fri13] 13[12201:12531:121713] * Parts: [R]Grayson ([email protected])

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

You shouldnt be spamming your topic in other IRC's.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

:whistling:

Nice

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

naise

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

anytime any of your ranks disconnect it's always a "ddos"

also, why'd you back out of the prep today?

I laughed where you stated "We weren't expecting a very good pull today seeing as this was last minute decision" but the thing is we had a 1 week prep scheduled for the same exact time as PCL so technically your members would've been prepared for P2P clan wars rounds at that time anyway?

See you tomorrow, at least I hope I will considering the massive amount of **** talking you guys do lol.