Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Change of scenery.

walli

Any1 else from MM, Foe or Eop find it slightly amusing and somewhat refreshing to see mugs like p0ke n die finally somewhat succeed and spoon other clans every week on the clan warfare boards?

Been way to long, for all them boards had was idiots from mm, eop and foe spamming them up with talk of hf, 30 def and idiots like zany q.

I salute all the other clans have have made this 'big' topics seem minute...

Good job, Ct, Cp, Outrage, Cpr, Havoc and all others...

Keep it going, i approve of the 'lower clan' spooning it is interesting.

#TEAM-WALLI

p0ke i dont mind you on the internet however, my sources inform me you weigh 6 stone and wear glasses.

I weigh 16 stone, mixture of muscle and body fat.

Honestly, it would be brutal and you would be ended faster than the last 8 of your clans.

We can still be friends on line though, because you are probably tougher than me on here. Good work with your current clan, keep up the trips and topics.

#TEAM-WALLI

But really the new big issue in pure clanning is sefket's arrest for being a neo-nazi.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

sefket should be arrested for that tash...

seriously when i get older, many year from now if my child boy or girl walks through my front door after dropping out of school with something like that on their top lip...

i dont know.. just dont know.

few haymakers would be delivered i think.

#TEAM-WALLI

p0ke i dont mind you on the internet however, my sources inform me you weigh 6 stone and wear glasses.

Honestly, it would be brutal and you would be ended faster than the last 8 of your clans.

We can still be friends on line though, because you are probably tougher than me on here. Good work with your current clan, keep up the trips and topics.

L0l I love you Walli, I could never dislike a fellow brit in the pure community.

But I'm not 6 stone anymore, all this Runescape bulked me up. I'm 160 pounds of pure man beef now and I'll sit on you. Same to you, looks like FOE are doing pretty good after being MIA for so long. Will be nice to watch the MM, EOP and FOE rivalry as an outsider to see where it goes over the summer.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Malice, soon to be #1

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I was sweating for most of the ambition f2p trip, we were going ******* hard.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

L0l I love you Walli, I could never dislike a fellow brit in the pure community.

But I'm not 6 stone anymore, all this Runescape bulked me up. I'm 160 pounds of pure man beef now and I'll sit on you. Same to you, looks like FOE are doing pretty good after being MIA for so long. Will be nice to watch the MM, EOP and FOE rivalry as an outsider to see where it goes over the summer.

Best bromance evar :dotfire:

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Malice are trend setters, that's why somebody has already used 'flash3: panic' in this topic, and somebody else has used 'number sign -clannamehere-'. hasmalice hash1.

#mayhem-makers