Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just enjoy, don't flame

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job.

Btw, how's the rune pure community? I know it's small, but what are the average pulls to trips?

1. HF

Gap

Gap

Gap

Gap

2.PX

Gap

Gap

Gap

Gap

Gap

3.VH

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

First of all gratz on your victory, but I don't really get why you posted it here because this is the "home of the defenceless" and there are people who are maxed out in the skill of defence in your clan. If people want to see the "Main Warfare" then they should check out Runescape Community. You could've just posted this topic/discussion without posting you're vid. Anyways..

We fight main clans every now and then, planned single spell fights. I remember we had a fight against KO aswell in deep wildy a month or two ago. Which was fun until MM members thought it would be fun to no-item barrage the fight. Besides, when we fight a main clan like KO which is a "130+ combat level" clan some of our members can't even hit them.

oh and i laughed a bit:

"RP/Tank clans have evolved to fight mains"

you accept 30 defense.

congrats on your win HF

Clans accepted 30 defence for years...fail to see you're point.

On topic: Grats i guess...

I honestly must say I prefer to fight main clans. So much more precision envolved in it.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

First of all gratz on your victory, but I don't really get why you posted it here because this is the "home of the defenceless" and there are people who are maxed out in the skill of defence in your clan. If people want to see the "Main Warfare" then they should check out Runescape Community. You could've just posted this topic/discussion without posting you're vid. Anyways..

We fight main clans every now and then, planned single spell fights. I remember we had a fight against KO aswell in deep wildy a month or two ago. Which was fun until MM members thought it would be fun to no-item barrage the fight. Besides, when we fight a main clan like KO which is a "130+ combat level" clan some of our members can't even hit them.

oh and i laughed a bit:

"RP/Tank clans have evolved to fight mains"

You laughed at that but failed to realise that your clan accepts mains.

GJ on your win HF.

Coming from a person whom was heavily involved in the main clan community before creating a pure, the accounts are created too differently to war the same. Yes, a pure clan can take down a main clan with relative ease depending on the clans, but in the same regards we are not looking for the respect, admiration or even acknowledgement from mains. Yes we often post trip topics on RSC and whatnot, but that is simply to attempt to appeal to pures who do not know about this place.

Your clan also accepts mains.

Great job, Hf.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Didn't bother to read most of the responses, but i assume they told you that in F2P, unless the opts are extremely unbalanced, the fact that one main in full rune can tank longer than 5+ pures.

And in P2P the idea of having a single spells only fight if laughable considering just about any clan would cheat.

As well as that a single spells only fight would be boring as ****.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Good job HF

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

TL;DR it's Pure Warfare.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

If you don't like rune pures and tanks, you don't have to post on their topic.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Pures will fight the way pures fight. I personally like the way pure fighting is run and i don't see it changing anytime soon. Single spell fights are just a way to get randomly speced out by a group of people. Keep your distance when your 1 def cluster when your 99 def.

igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg