Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

starter clan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first clan was LEP. Joined it in 2008 and am still an active member. I didn't learn much about warring, however I did learn about the importance of discipline along with some neat tactics.

LEP is a country clan and our trips take place at different times than these clans, which is why I was allowed to multiclan.

My first clan in the competitive pure clanning was Elysium and I stayed in it till it closed. Met a lot of cool people, learned more about pure warfare and learned some new skills.

When Elysium closed I took a break. Came back and was unsure about whether to return to clanning or not, however after chatting some old friends from Elysium I got convinced to join Negative. Been in it since :)

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Acid in 04 was my first.

By todays modern definition of clans though, Epidemic in 07

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

VD the first one

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

When I came back to RS after I quitted in 2006 long time SKO - EO+SKO merge - dF - Ay - AM although I have been in various of clans in 2006 (all massers) and some private server ones L

Depends what you mean by 'clan'. The first official clan I joined that was associated with Pure Community was Insane Pures back in March 2006. SIGNAL aka Joe was the founder and Kse was the co-leader.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Well I used to have a clan in 2004 or 2005 but I would like to forget those times lol. My first PURE clan was TP (tyrant pures)

I think my first clan was TP, but I kept switching between them and Dy because all of my friends were in Dy.

Veneratio was the first clan where I actually learned how to war properly.

Tyrant Pures.

Ohhh, my children!!!

pandanegative1.png

TGG, was definitely not my first clan but that was the clan that realy opened my eyes (lol).

But i really learned how to effectively war in f2p in CD and worked my way up then i learned how to generally manage a clan.

Hysteria is where i learned my p2p skills, too bad it closed like 2 weeks after i joined. was a fun clan.

:\