Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what i ment say

was that some people take certain things too far. some people will mess with your irl life and try to **** with it over runescape. is this right or wrong? because some people will actually do that to their own members. take example p0ke, he sorts his problems with fear of being messed with irl. i have been warned that this will happen to me over a situation i was fair about. this has gone on too long within the pure community that our own lives are at risk. i dont think anything has been done about this because some people actually support this idiotic way to "punish". i have not done anything for a bad cause, i have handled this situation with ease and fairness. take josh of zenith for example, p0ke got his "wizards" to mess with josh and his family and made his parents very stressed over this, take flexxed and lexxed for example, i know he did something wrong by scamming alex for 100m and i think i wouldve done something too but not to this extent. he ordered a male stripper to come to his house and ordered 500 dollars of pizza to his house and made him pay it, that i think is too far. some people get their way by instilling fear into their peers and are usually trialed and put to justice, but i have seen this community do nothing and continue not to do nothing. there are alot that would support this and some that would not. there are some people that would call me an "idiot" and troll me all day because im getting "owned" to say. i will let you know, i have taken precautions, i have seen what christopher daly has done firsthand and i know how to handle the situation, this has been dealt with when cd was still open, our good friends dealt with chris because he was ******* with our site and it really did leash him for a bit i would say, lol. we didnt do anything to hurt him but we did convince him he would regret trying anything again. anyways back to topic, this is against the law and shouldnt be dealt with no more in the pure community. there are some of you with gifts and some who can just support. but i will no longer watch this happen and some of you will agree. i know there will be replys on this topic like, "hah dude your gonna get owned" or "good riddance" from people that arnt too friendly with me, but this has been talked about before, yet nothing was done. please have an open mind and choose what is right because thats the way this world should be run. Christopher this is directed to you, you cant run your clan with fear like you have told me this will be an example of, things like this have always happened in the past and those people have been trialed, i thought you were my friend chris but turns out you just think your a quote"bad ass ************". i have proof to cybercrime of what you have done and i have enough information to get you jailed that was supplied by certain people. dont think you are invincible because you are not, just because you live in the UK and i live in the US doesnt mean anything, cybercrime can tell UK authoritys and they will then handle the situation. i have not given the information yet and will not unless you do anything, frying my router wont do anything either, ill just change my ip like i have before many times or use another network address. All i want is for this to stop, i dont want anybody to be hurt in any way. but if push comes to shove, measures will be taken. former victims couldnt do anything because they didnt note how serious this type of thing was, but i do. i have friends that use to work for air force intelligence. dont try me chris because i am not afraid to pull the trigger mate. Let this be a call to the rest of yous, dont let this kind of stuff go by any longer or it will get worse. I would looove some support though =D

:\

1st

But anyway yes I actually read this and I back you up. Although Chris lead one of the beat clans I was ever in (calamity 07-08 unit), I think it is utterly ridiculous how he uses fear for success.

As someone named Maciavelle or something once said, to be a great leader you must be both feared and loved.

But this is ******* runescape. As cosmo Cramer on sienfeld once said, your two worlds must be separated or both your worlds will blow up.

Chris not only ***** up people's RS life but their life outside of runescape and I can unshamefully say that I am scared of him and his capabilities.. It's why I joined CY in the first place it is just serendipitous that I loved it.

Chris take it from me, although you may not like me but we used to be really close, that you aren't accomplishing anything really. Yeah you get your giggles whatever but why must you escalade it to real life. I'm sure if you focused as much energy on ctrl then you did on being feared, you could actually close CP and do us all a favor.

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

My face can't seem to leave my desk with any of your posts

so i guess you agree with everything chris is doing? hope this gets you lots of lols mate, but itll do nothing for the good of anyone.

unless you want change, ACT, if you dont care, PACK it and leave it.

I'm not a bad guy, and in no way do I use my abilities to play the game unfairly. This ***** tried to run off with one of my members accounts and when he got caught red handed, he started acting like the one who is being unfairly treated.

I do what I do to protect my members, so that next time somebody is about to scam one of my members they remember that one guy who tried to run off with a Control members account and got 100 portions of sweet n sour with fried rice.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

why write so much, makes ppl not wanna read. try using the Enter button to create paragraphs.

if you do it correctly, following the following format, you can infact make an essay.

Paragraph One - Introductions - Thesis, explin what the flick ur talking about

Paragraph Two - First proof

Paragraph Three - Second Proof

Paragraph Four - Third Proof

Paragraph Five - Conclusion

Once you have mastered the art of essay writing, try writing a book.

Zkut8.jpg

i dont get it

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Lots of text.

I suggest u talk it over with poke, give watever u took back, end it on runescape give ur apologies, and never join a clan poke runs again.

On a more important note, i have 1.5k posts. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I agree that this messing with IRL is a bit too far...

HOWEVER

I also kind of support it to the extent that it will discourage further scamming.

There are fk loads of people who have spent years on makign their account what it is today, and then some little fk scams them/ gets defence or messes it all up for them in one way or another.

You might retort saying this is just a game and things like that don't really matter, however it's the time you've invested which matters.

I don't believe anyone will try to scam others if there was a possibility of a male striper showing up to your house while your eating dinner with your parents.

But then again, I'm sure this could be settled more rationally by, for instance, creating a blacklist or something of the sorts.

Oh and yeah, try dividing your text into paragraphs, otherwise it's a pain in the ass to read it.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

so basically christopher is able too destroy your IRL lifes from his home? and why did the person even open there door when the 500 dollar pizza/striper came? and man this is just runescape no need to make people go to jail......

edit: My 2 cents where skimmed from this

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Chris, first of all you havnt looked at both sides of the story, Big and i made an agreement that we would share the account until i train up my new account, in his favor he was going to get his account set up for p2p. he broke the agreement by changing the password while i was botting the account, he pmed me caling me a ***** saying i was ignoring him and got mad because he didnt get to go on the trip. When people break agreements things happen man. look guys, this guy just calld me like just now and got his wizards to troll me alright, every1 single arguement that i put up they couldnt do anything but troll. this just shows the immaturity of how this is settled. he said he will talk to his staff and discuss whether or not he would pay strippers to come to my house rofl. this is just immature and arrogant. guys listen to what im saying, if you can stop what hes doing go ahead, giveme support and all you gotta do is tel him that this is wrong and itll all be fine okay? thanks for listening guys

guys look, your not getting the entire story, i didnt try to **** him over, he tried ******* me over, so in response i ****** him over, i posted a leaving/inactive topic on the ct website and informed everyone that i would be leaving until i had an account trained up, i didnt intend to use that account for any purposes. i knew chris would hack the account back or whatever so i posted my leaving topic just so he would blow off. i wanted this to be settled just between me and big, he got his account back and all my money while he was at it. i put 7m on that account in total and all of it was either spent or hacked back by Big. i didnt just stupidly hack him in my own greed, i defended myself, i did exactly what p0ke wouldve done without getting it too far. so when he caled me he got his group of friends and told me to call myself cornholio? or some ****. it was all they could make up just so they can come up with a better reason to do **** to me. and yes even though i did put a email on the account before anything, i did that for precautions incase big would do what he did and he did, so that precaution was worth taking.

ok heres a legit paragraph, i didnt intend for chris to take it this far, he plainly stated that he didnt like Big but was only doing this to set an example out of me. the only example that hes setting is that whoever goes to chris first will get what he wants. i tend to settle my own disputes without anyone else conflicting, thats just the way i do things. i settle things by myself and i dont go to people just so they can get their "revenge" or whatever. be smart when it comes to this, everyone knows it has to stop. dont let chris troll you into believing that i was wrong, he shouldnt have gotten involved. i have talked to people who can help me with chris.

Chris, you have lots of enemies mate, they havnt done anything because if they did it wouldnt be for a good reason. all the victoms of P0ke N Die2 agree to this. i am not just crying on pure warfare, i am trying to make a point. **** like this shouldnt happen over runescape, even if some1 stole 100m from a rank or even if someone ****** him off in zenith. he says he does this to set an example but hes done things for other reason too. he did it to josh armond of zenith and deliberately did it just to make fun. this is getting out of hand and needs to stop.

Omni should at least agree because hes made posts about this many times. yes i have been warned many times and suspended for flaming, but that was then. i know whats important and what realy makes sense. if only chris and his "wizzards" would understand this too.

wtf happened somebody explain

I'm going to suggest something rather extreme, but bear with me on this one, ok?

Well, here it goes...

How about reading the topic?

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

wtf happened somebody explain

ok so me and this guy Big in ct were sharing an account. ive put lots of money and work into the account. Big changes the password and keeps all the stuff without telling me. i recover the account and he crys to P0ke aka chris. p0ke threatens me by saying hes going to order 100 platters of chinese food to my house and send male strippers to my house, and atm im trying to gain support from the pure community that this is wrong. p0ke has done this too many times to alot of people, and i want to end it.

P0ke i understand you think this is right by defending your members, but why defend someone who has done the deed first? he hacked the account before anything happened. you told me to come to you so i could tel you the story right? and you said that if i wouldve told you then you wouldve given me the account and do this to Big right? well you heard my story so why are you still taking his side? you even told me you didnt like the guy. ffs chris i know your trying to do the right thing, but this isnt right.

Not to be mean but... Do you know how to structure a paragraph even more a sentence?

jeez.. I would rather read the stuff on the walls of a public bathroom then that wall of text :confused:

LOL! Who still plays this game

Not to be mean but... Do you know how to structure a paragraph even more a sentence?

jeez.. I would rather read the stuff on the walls of a public bathroom then that wall of text :confused:

thats not the point 101, if you read the topic its obvious that me and others have been mistreated in manners regarding p0ke. 101 you said it yourself, things like this shouldnt happen on runescape, its just ridiculous that this goes on. please support me because im sure you would know whats right and wrong.

you're one to ******* talk lmfao you're on par with duval with your grammar