Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs TLP [40v40] F2P Prep

13l00dystr

Video Of the Prep:

1st Round:

We attacked TLP at the southeastern corner by the lava. We got a good start with our scims at the lava and continued to dominate TLP as they moved to the barrier north of the lava.

2nd Round:

We defended semi-southwestish near the banner. TLP rushed out of no where and we were unprepared. They dominated the fight and controlled our defending spot and was able to pull out with the win.

3rd Round:

TLP was near the south portal, We charged in with scimmy's and dominated from the start. We were able to maintain a stable group and stick together allowing us to pull out with the win.

20+ p2p prep win streak, now like a 6 prep f2p streak

foe ******* rapes

Confused on ur logic about the f2p streak seeing as how tlp beat you 5 times in a row before that. And the p2p prep win streak was against **** clans like havoc and ONE win from tlp in the past year. Anyways gratz on ur win

foe ******* rapes

Confused on ur logic about the f2p streak seeing as how tlp beat you 5 times in a row before that. And the p2p prep win streak was against **** clans like havoc and ONE win from tlp in the past year. Anyways gratz on ur win

no need to be all mad, let them have their moments when it is deserved

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

nice job foe, kinda unexpected considering tlp have some high lvled maxed out kids in their clan. Prep us next week since yesterday was cancelled =(

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

My crew is who I'd be widdy-be-wid-it

Rose I sippity-sip-it

I'm Quagmire I **** hoes

My cashflow I giggity-giggity it

was fun, ty for the prep TLP

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

foe ******* rapes

no need to be all mad, let them have their moments when it is deserved

:thumbsup:

Untitled5t65345.png

his streaks are not refering to your clan alone.

Havoc is not a **** clan and for you to call them one makes u a bellend. They have some beat tanks and warrers, im just happy to say foe has some better.

We have also beaten tlp in several p2p preps at least three to my knowledge since we last lost to you and all i ever get is told its because we do in our favour.. 1 def all off hmmmmmmmmmm

Its runescape, dont cry and be an idiot or we will all point and laugh as demonstrated now.

#TEAM-WALLI

his streaks are not refering to your clan alone.

Havoc is not a **** clan and for you to call them one makes u a bellend. They have some beat tanks and warrers, im just happy to say foe has some better.

We have also beaten tlp in several p2p preps at least three to my knowledge since we last lost to you and all i ever get is told its because we do in our favour.. 1 def all off hmmmmmmmmmm

Its runescape, dont cry and be an idiot or we will all point and laugh as demonstrated now.

Thanks man ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png