Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How would u feel

Pugwest

Wars  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Pures vs Mains

• Team up for once
    • Stay killing other pures

Topic was inspired by Dastabah see link - http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Im curious to see how would every 1 feel if all the pures just teamed up on mains,

Now before you say "omg, i will never team with so and so" , put these things aside

-Rivalry

-Hatred

-Past Flaming

-Dis-agreements

-The Other clans community

-the other clans reqs

-ddos

-phish

-etc

If you toss all the negatives out i just want to know if the pure community is able to actually be a community and would possibly think about working together.

And This is just imo, if we can't work together as pures, then this community will never be repaired.

Now vote on how you truely feel without any Hate, vote on this topic as if all the clans were cool with eachother.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Mains are far more organized, and will demolish us if we tried to team (They have legit alliances and actually are mature and help each other out or AC fights) I rather just keep fighting Pures. I would love to do some small teamed fights though, such as 2 pure clans vs 2 others

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Just wouldn't work imo

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Terribly worded poll on the bias factor, but it'd be nice to see pure unite to anger some main clans.

But its not like mains hate pures enough already. Now you'd be begging for more L

First of all, you have to find a main clan lvl 45+ wildy. Then you rush em and they can go south 5-10 lvls and half us pures can't even attack anymore, doesnt quite work on a daily basis.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Mains are far more organized, and will demolish us if we tried to team (They have legit alliances and actually are mature and help each other out or AC fights) I rather just keep fighting Pures. I would love to do some small teamed fights though, such as 2 pure clans vs 2 others

its not about the fact we would get destroyed or win, its the point that

way back then people made pures, and then people learned pures were unstoppable in huge groups,

thus starting pk groups which formed into clans,

all im saying is that pures are meant to be able to work together, not to hate each other.

i honestly feel bad for any one who had to basically join this pure community after the pcl era.

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

If Mains would fight us it'd probably be fun.

OK, mains got alliances, but is it enough to stop the whole pure community at once?

You shouldn't overestimate mains, we got those numbers ;).

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Hasn't it gotten to your mind that mains are just far more superior than pures? Pures is just for ***** and giggles come on now and fighting mains is just sucidal. I mean you can try but why waste time instead you can fight other pures?

I also 100% agree of the first post. That man speaks the truth!

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Mains are vastly overrated in the Pure Community. But I agree it would be fun but Foe/Eop/MM are drama queens imo and would just end up having a cluster before we even hit the mains lol.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

There is no doubt in my mind that clans would start bsing well before we got close to a main clan.

And goodluck picking the fall in leader and callers, i doubt MM would agree to being lead by Goop or Solo and visa versa.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

its not about the fact we would get destroyed or win, its the point that

way back then people made pures, and then people learned pures were unstoppable in huge groups,

thus starting pk groups which formed into clans,

all im saying is that pures are meant to be able to work together, not to hate each other.

i honestly feel bad for any one who had to basically join this pure community after the pcl era.

I honestly thought back then pures just teamed up because, and I may be talking about myself personally, pures were just ******* easy to make in a few weeks and fun to PK with at early stages, and mains would consist of rune armor and maybe a dragon long (which was a lot to the casual player back then).

I like the competitiveness of pure clans, in the broken engine that runs Runescape now it is honestly the funnest thing for me to do while I'm playing this game. I could go into more detail by saying that this game is just too easy to play now compared to how it was back then, and going out in groups to kill main for maybe a nice 600k~ more per kill is just a waste of time for the effort put in. Compared to having some nice wars vs someone within your range of lvls, gear, and skills to not only get some loot out of it but see who comes out on top as well, but in the end what really changes and who really cares lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

The fact is, i agree with this topic but i think the people replying aren't understanding the concept. he's saying "mains" this means anyone with 40+ def. not just RSC clans, official clans, etc. This actually has been done before. i can't remember if it was the first Pure Community that did this, but it was a Pure Vs Mains FFA which took place. The fact is tho, most mains that pk nowadays in deep wild are the official clans but you can spy loot here and there. I personally wouldn't mind running around for 20 minutes trying to find 10 mains and then getting 1m in f2p from them rather than hopping and spying to get to a pure clan to get monk robes/mith and a rune scim. It's hard to change the way pures are atm alex, it only changes if jagex makes an update which causes it L

ripwy.jpg

This whole topic coulda been interesting in old wild, but not with the Jagex updates that give rune armour the splash advantage to begin with...

Also, if you tried to get the pures to fall in even with their own leaders just imagine the shitstorm that would fly after the main fight(s) was/were done? In F2p this scheme has no hope... In P2p it'd be World War Wildy from level 45+ on... The fights would drag into single and be impossible for RS servers to handle. The sheer manpower would cause disconnections

Let pures be pures and have fun fighting pures, forever and ever amen

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

mmk from what most i read some people understand , majority do,

one thing i can answer is people talking about the "fall in leader"

in the red vs blue event those leaders were easily selected? ( i wouldn't know my clan didin't participate because we were p2p based)

Kind of off topic but in my eyes no clan is going to ever pull over 200. this community is to inactive as a group and is full of other things that cause people to quit.

Just predicting this sht but, if we can get a community of 1000 active pures again with a total of 2000-3000 pures actually in pure clans, i think every 1 will prosper.

For those who don't get the topic, its not about pures fighting mains and winning.

its about the Community being a community, Example : Tlp's community is friendly with their own clan mates, in which are pures and guests + ex tlp.

Our pure warfare community should be working its hardest to accomplish respect for each other.

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

It would be alot of fun tbh, when i made my pure i made it because if i die i dont lose alot but if i kill a main they lose alot, so the profit for pking is supposed to be good lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Rivalry aside, we're all pures, and should all know that even while we flame, bs and troll each other, we're all kids with too much free time who enjoy this game.

We create these rivalries and E-drama just so we have people to kill on saturdays. If everyone got along, saturdays would be boring.

That being said, if offered, and accepted by my leaders, I'd come on an epic pure ball to destroy mains.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

lol, guys its not like it would be something that would happen forever. Hell it would be fun to at least try it, what could we lose? if the main clans got angry its not like they can just come hit us at level 10 wildy or hit us somwhere below gdz, besides there are alot of people in the rsc only know about the big pure clans like mm foe and eop. if we actually made an effort to show ourselves to rsc and the main world then maybe we would convince some mains that pures do damage and they would maybe make one and join the pure community.

Main clans think of pures as disorganized 12 year olds running around in the wild obsessed over pixels when in reality not alot of that is true. if we can make an impact on the main community it will tell them that we can be major competitors for the overall #1. ive seen pure clans destroy main clans in clan wars matched opts.

**** it wouldnt hurt either, maybe it would give us a sense of unity and belonging and it might make us realize that we are no different from eachother.

:\