Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Repulsive Looking

Grayson

Well as most of y'all know what Syracuse did to me and repulsive.. he has ownership to #repulsive so he linked it to his new clan and members don't even know we're still open.

We have about 10+ dedicated 100% people still, we're reconstructing ranks and looking for new clanless ex-ranks who are experienced and who can make this clan good. I need people who are dedicated and are not power whores.

Repulsive will never die, no matter what's done to us. Help us rebuild, become part of our family.

#Repulsive-Clan

www.Repulsive-Rs.com

Thanks..

Mrywu.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, but i don't think asking for people to join your clan for a rank on pure warfare is going to help you in the long run.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Not to be mean , but you should just close your clan. Nobody is gonna join , your clans done. Don't try to build something thats gonna collapse in days.

Words of Advice for the mods who keep ******* giving me warnings.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

No, just no.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Goodluck, dont think this was the best way to approach the situation tho.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I actually respect your dedication a lot, I mean the downfall of every clan that has opened and closed over the last month or two is that they open, have some drama and then give up when their member base is cut in half. Nice to see your dedication.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I'm not necessarily giving out auto ranks.. I never said that. I need clanless people who are looking to make an impact and are experienced to help me out. Not in any way am I saying join for ranks, handing them out like candy, that's what Syracuse did and the reason my clan ended up the way it did last time. Thanks for the support especially you p0ke, I can't stand seeing all these clans opening and closing because they don't put together a well thought out clan, they just recruit recruit recruit, even without staff chemistry. I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm not going to give up. Yes this was my first pure clan, of course mistakes were made. I strive to learn from every decision I make and how it effects the clan and my members. This time we will not let the pure community down.

Mrywu.png