Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Repulsive Looking

Grayson

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of that time when TH decided to part ways with Malice.

Just keep going at it man.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

This is why we are not seeing the emergence of a new 'big fish', a clan like Epidemic (arguably Control is replicating Epidemic's success but nevertheless). You need to recognize the fact that Repulsive's time is over. Don't be stubborn, do something for the community rather than yourselves, invest your time and effort into a stable clan and contribute to their cause.

#mayhem-makers

You shouldn't advertise your clan to the legion of clan hoppers who join new clans for a rank, it won't work out for you in the long run. Good luck with Repulsive though.

Can't tell if srs

Are you redirecting the comment to me or at p0ke's post?

Mrywu.png

Ouch , Syracuase is an idiot he did the same to chaotic when we reopened last time ..

Goodluck tho man , I'll idle in your chan or w/e :P

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

Gotta admit that Syracuse is a pretty boss name. I respect your decision to lead Repulsive through the difficult times, but I myself would have taken the opportunity to pick out a better name for my clan haha :blush:

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Love the dedication, and best of luck, but you should just merge into one of the other dozen new clans and try to make it from there.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Not to be mean , but you should just close your clan. Nobody is gonna join , your clans done. Don't try to build something thats gonna collapse in days.

Words of Advice for the mods who keep ******* giving me warnings.

hows divine pures doing

L

maulerpixil1-1.gif

I personally find it easier joining a clan that's already (or somewhat) established. Don't have the time to invest so much into a clan and build it from scratch, but that's just me. :P

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png