Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The usual Saturday Shenanigans

Aly

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

altar fight we won, they got dominated but they did a nice job regrouping. And yea.. it's hard to clear every member out when you can't hit their 100+ at ca lol. So I can see why they think they won. All they did was practically get cleared, their 100+ members were goofing around until their other guys remassed. All foe could do was to try and extend the fight because they can't beat us without dicking around.

this 100%

2nd fight we were pushed you a minimap and a half before EOP crashed

(idk why the **** they crash wish they'd **** off)

3rd fight we pushed you out of CA and you tried to only kill our returners, we then pushed you all the way to 18 ports, bh, then all the way down to level 10 trees west of CA, you regrouped at level 3 north of the ge and as we were heading to bank you killed 10 of us and claimed a win

You say we had all our 100+ at altar dicking around while we regrouped, but in the ******* preview pic for your vid you're right clicking altar from chaos altar entrance and you can see like 10 level 70s and 80s from Foe in your right click

I guess whatever it takes to get the topic up before us, and make your clan look better so you can keep your 5 post count members

Cya tomorrow.

you all seem to be referencing my gear in the video. some of us are pures and don't need to wear full suits of armor to stay alive at trips, and dont have to worry about getting kicked from our clan for wearing frog hats (ouch). The perks of being a mayhem maker.

oo20nv.png

I'm not really sure what FOE is arguing about... How could we of possibly gotten a fall in like that above CA without them being cleared...

I remember a time when if you died you stayed at lumby until the fight was over, none of this returning bull. GF's today guys.

EOP, good to see you're back in your hole of mediocrity.

GJ MM.

I wouldn't call the CA a complete clear since they were returning, but you still had a shitload after the initial rush, more than FoE. Foe was returning quite fast though and it seemed you didnt want to fight at level 12 wilderness.

2nd fight we were pushed you a minimap and a half before EOP crashed

(idk why the **** they crash wish they'd **** off)

3rd fight we pushed you out of CA and you tried to only kill our returners, we then pushed you all the way to 18 ports, bh, then all the way down to level 10 trees west of CA, you regrouped at level 3 north of the ge and as we were heading to bank you killed 10 of us and claimed a win

You say we had all our 100+ at altar dicking around while we regrouped, but in the ******* preview pic for your vid you're right clicking altar from chaos altar entrance and you can see like 10 level 70s and 80s from Foe in your right click

I guess whatever it takes to get the topic up before us, and make your clan look better so you can keep your 5 post count members

Cya tomorrow.