Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

KO PURES

Druzzy

KO Pures has re-opened there forums for old members to view old topics. It brings back some pretty good memorys. I know a lot of people have never heard of them but back in the day we did work. Opened up about the same time as EOP when FI was #1 and FL did work for a while. We started as a 30+ stat clan toa 40+ stat clan to being a notorious top ranked clan. Well within the top 5.

Forum Quote: "Wow, it's been 4 years since I last visited this site. Hi to anyone who happens to stop by! I have removed the cut off date on old posts to make it easier to browse through them, and I have also opened up access for guests and validating accounts for most of the forum. Hopefully you all should be able to look through them now even if you can't remember your password, which is likely most of you. I hope everyone in the old crew is doing well! :-) - Qu1k_S1lver, AKA Nate"

My old account :)

Untitled.png

Anyone who remembers me as: "Z ROGUE Z" feel free to add me.

Untitled5t65345.png

so long ago brings back memories :o

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

I've been trying to find people from KO since I started playing again on 'I Druzzy I' 6 months ago. But Nathan is helping me reconnect here soon. I remember Bez and Lucas, but I feel like this was another life time ago and not sure if they'll remember me or not. I joined KO July 6th of '06. 5+ years ago... Damn, it was a lifetime ago.

Untitled5t65345.png

I'm new to pure clanning. So i never heard of k0..

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

Rouge its Lucas ^_^ Man didn't think anyone would respond to my post lol. Its been a long time mate, only people still around from the KO Pures saga i know is Bert AKA Blade123177 dunno if you two were around at the same time though and Sean. Anyway hit me up in #Resurgence or add me Limit Jr, already added you.

pur3 spong, blu orchid, fire again, and myself were all in k0 and all still play

#the_hatred

(17:25) · [AAO]P0ke_N_Die2 · your mum smokes pubes

(17:25) · Bez · Least my mum can grow pubes you 10 year old

(17:26) · Bez · Can you say OWNED?

l000l

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Rouge its Lucas ^_^ Man didn't think anyone would respond to my post lol. Its been a long time mate, only people still around from the KO Pures saga i know is Bert AKA Blade123177 dunno if you two were around at the same time though and Sean. Anyway hit me up in #Resurgence or add me Limit Jr, already added you.

**** YEAH

Untitled5t65345.png

• 2 weeks later...
Don't forget me! X Hell Pur X. Nice to see ya again rouge, I miss str lemon ='( how yall been?

P.S. What is the url for the forums? I really wanna check em out.

WHAT UP SON!

http://z13.invisionfree.com/K_O_Pures/index.php?act=idx

Untitled5t65345.png