Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fi Friday IRL trip

Pingfao

Time: May 27th, 2011

Attendees: Me|Pingfao (Rs Legend), Charlie|Cake n Spoon (Ex-Fi/MM traitor), Devin|Yami (black Ex-Fi), and a maxed main (Ex-FF), Joe, who came with Charlie. John|Gnar (Ex-Fi) was supposed to come too but he ended up didn't show up 'til the next day when everyone has already left NYC.. lol gf bank cya hick

Long story short, I went to NYC on vacation from Texas, and wanted to meet up with my RS bros. Charlie, Devin, and Joe all came to the hotel where I was staying at around 8PM. We all went to get pizzas together, but Devin being a welfare nugga (black/African) only brought $2 with him, so he just sat and spectated. Then we went to Times Square, and helped promote the "Free Hugs" campaign, went into the Disney store, and made some IRL Pk vids.

Now onto the good parts.. PICS (I'm sure you all have been waiting for these fappable pics)

Me & Charlie throwing up FI in sign language

o86uqp.jpg

Joe, Devin, my little sister & Charlie

28a2rnb.jpg

My little sister, Charlie, me (holding a Statius hammer) & Joe in Disney store

16lclqq.jpg

Me, Charlie, Devin & my little sister doing Asian poses. Once again, Devin, being a ****** (black/African) won't cooperate and was doing ****** pose instead

j5blso.jpg

Free Hugs campain. Since noone would agree to get free hugs from Devin since he was a ****** (black/African), I gave him one so he would feel better about himself

zlxn2r.jpg

Last but not least. After the meeting, Devin kissed Charlie and asked him out. They are now dating

10gdwma.jpg

DONT STOP READING YET. HERE COMES THE BEST PART

We decided to set out on a Pk trip after massing outside of the Crowne Plaza hotel. I, being a legend, was leading of course. I invy checked Devin and he brought shrimp and watermelons to trip :Hmm: Then right when I called "Fall in", MM crashed and we had to hop and ended trip. Here's the vid of the trip

2m5ni2f.pngyoutubehero.png
p2p.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O GOD PINGFAO!!!!.... EOP might try to crash next IRL MEETUP~!

Dude, I'm actually in Boston right now and going to go see Harvard tomorrow. [EOP]JPMorgan might meet me there LOL!

d00d BARRAGE HIM AND SPEC HIM OUT DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT THO

9kqihk.png

l0l

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it