Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour

Hugh

Thanks to Thunderbound for inspiring this thought

So we've all heard people kicking up a fuss about honour, trying to get people kicked from there clans and such.

Clans have pretended to give a damn for as long as I can remember. Turning the blind eye to most accusations that come there way.

Most of the clans nowadays have just adopted and adapted the original rules set up by the first pure clans without even considering the option of making there own rules.

We've all had it fed into us that honour is the only acceptable way to PK. Why should clans dictate how we play this game, in my eyes clanning shouldn't have anything to do with how you play the game solo.

The honour rules are just a charade of clans just following the bandwagon, and is pretty much meaningless to most clans unless you kick up a real rage.

Would it not be easier if players were allowed to PK on there terms and clans were consistent with booting offenders come event time?

How would you like to see the rules in your clan changed?

If your a fan, I'd also like to hear the arguments for the honour code

tmapw.png

teleporting makes a clan loose a war so they stopped allowing it.

Because teleporting while soloing makes you lose wars. L2read

Tbh, there aren't any clans that are honor clans. I idle in a lot of them and see people coming in with proof all the time. They either get insta-kbed or they say "you're probably nh yourself" which is completely irrelevant.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

It's called positive representation. I'm not going to want to join the clan where its' members just tagged me and teled away etc.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Not much honor these days anyway, we were trying to have a good fun fight at 18 ports today but Fi kept 1 iteming us.

i was disappoint.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

It's about the representation, and separation from the majority of people who Pk on runescape. The three main separations from massers have classically been

-Organization

-Community

-Honor pking

See, I'd say it's not clans hopping on the bandwagon, it's clans differentiating themselves from the real bandwagon, the wildy's unwashed masses.

The more people who don't tele, the more good fights I get. That's all the reason i need to motivate people towards the honor code.

Why it's degenerated is that clans do care more about having members who tele than no members at all.

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

It's about the representation, and separation from the majority of people who Pk on runescape. The three main separations from massers have classically been

-Organization

-Community

-Honor pking

See, I'd say it's not clans hopping on the bandwagon, it's clans differentiating themselves from the real bandwagon, the wildy's unwashed masses.

The more people who don't tele, the more good fights I get. That's all the reason i need to motivate people towards the honor code.

Why it's degenerated is that clans do care more about having members who tele than no members at all.

QFTW.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I personally have always been about the honor. But, when others break the 'code' it bothers me none. Just knowing that I've weighed out what I would and wouldn't do, naturally, like knowing the difference between right and wrong. I frown on my own clans mates when they break this 'code' because they represent and reflect the clan as an individual. Opposing clans breaking this 'self-code' or mine and others doesn't bother me one bit. Because they don't represent me and anything affiliated with me. In other words, it's none of my business if they tele.

I do respect NH CLANS because their playing a game and dont care what you think of them teleing or rag gearing. Probably because it's just a game

Untitled5t65345.png

Honestly it's 2011 and you can even compare the **** attitude of young 12-15 year olds in your schools to runescape these days so asking this age group to not teleport is just impossible.

Props to the few clans able to enforce it though.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Its a ******* game , anybody who is against teleporting is a harry potter look-a-like irl.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Honestly it's 2011 and you can even compare the **** attitude of young 12-15 year olds in your schools to runescape these days so asking this age group to not teleport is just impossible.

Props to the few clans able to enforce it though.

Its a ******* game , anybody who is against teleporting is a harry potter look-a-like irl.

Thank you for proving my point so well and quickly.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Not really gonna waste my time dying when i can tele and bank and get back out there to pk.

I dont allow teles on pk trips, but solo pking ******* tele all u want, i really dont care. pkings gone to **** anyways.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Not really gonna waste my time dying when i can tele and bank and get back out there to pk.

I dont allow teles on pk trips, but solo pking ******* tele all u want, i really dont care. pkings gone to **** anyways.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

teleporting makes a clan loose a war so they stopped allowing it.

Because teleporting while soloing makes you lose wars. L2read

Tbh, there aren't any clans that are honor clans. I idle in a lot of them and see people coming in with proof all the time. They either get insta-kbed or they say "you're probably nh yourself" which is completely irrelevant.

This ^

Proud Founder of Interitus

Proud Ex-Leader of Chivalry

2hqqfxs.png