Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Apache Looking

Apache

#Interitus

Interitus-rs.com

You'll love it nuff said, experienced leaders, new clan, not much more you can want, unless you wanna go mainstream, i suggest EoP or Fatality :)

<3

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

#interitus one of the best communities out there, we're basically like a family. Join us, you wouldn't be disappointed. Feel free to join our IRC and ask any questions you have, or just hang out.

#Interitus is your best bet.

We're all around your combat, best community out there too.

The staff knows what they're doing, and how to do it, but more importantly, we like to have FUN.

We would love to have you in Interitus.

If you're interested, stop by #Interitus or http://interitus-rs.com

Unlike other clans, you wouldn't be "just another +1." The staff and members too will do their best to make sure Interitus will be your next home.

Check out We Are Royalty.

#War-rs

Www.War-rs.webs.com

We are f2p and p2p based clan. Good luck

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

#tlp

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

join outrage #1 no honor clan

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

#Chaotic We've recently just re-opened and in the past month our ml has grew to 50 and recently pulled 37 to f2p we're on the rise and right now would be an amazing time to join. We love F2p/P2p and have around 3+ preps a week and tons of mini wars a day theres always an event you can take part in.

Irc: #Chaotic

Site: http://s4.zetaboards.com/ChaoticRs/index/

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

#Chaotic We've recently just re-opened and in the past month our ml has grew to 50 and recently pulled 37 to f2p we're on the rise and right now would be an amazing time to join. We love F2p/P2p and have around 3+ preps a week and tons of mini wars a day theres always an event you can take part in.

Irc: #Chaotic

Site: http://s4.zetaboards.com/ChaoticRs/index/

nah

Apache if you want to win #outrage trust.

purewarfare.png