Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Full Outs

-Rami

I'd wanna see MM vs EOP but that would just be a JOKE now... they shoulda full out'd us a while ago lol. Now they have to ask smaller clans to full out. Or an MM vs FOE fullout would be good... but FOE won't do a full out, just clan wars. What it comes down to is clans are too afraid to lose. to MM

They declared on you and you declined

keep up

qOY7v.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd wanna see MM vs EOP but that would just be a JOKE now... they shoulda full out'd us a while ago lol. Now they have to ask smaller clans to full out. Or an MM vs FOE fullout would be good... but FOE won't do a full out, just clan wars. What it comes down to is clans are too afraid to lose. to MM

keep up

Just no

would like to see EOP and FOE fullout, but they are both too scared to war lol, so that would make it even more entertaining.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

F2P, pretty sure nobody will do fullouts apart from the top 2.

P2P, there might be some action in the mid scene, and I certainly hope in the Lower scene.

That being said, most people do preps nowadays and they almost get treated as fullouts, as long as people pull 25+

How you're still allowed to post on this site baffles me.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I'm sure low lvl clans and medium lvl clans will get a few fullouts. Clans should do so for fun, not for a silly rank. In the end your name won't be harmed if you lose and you will look back on the day and think: "that was fun wish we'd done more". Same goes for prep fights.

Also, fullouts/preps give clans boosts in pulling higher and brings more competition/rivalry that will wake up the pure community again. And don't forget that applicants love to see an active clan that wars a lot, guess what? Loads of preps/fullouts and pk trips will get you those applicants.

Go for it clan leaders ;)!

heartline8.gif

Clan wars are fullouts buddy

We all know you guys are the only scared ones, Should make a new excuse generator for MM declining FOE declaration.

I know we declared on someone. I would love a full out would be my first one, but I don't think anyone who can pull around us would accept one in the wild which would benefit us more than clanwars.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

i'd love a full out with mm but so much bitching over rules and also we may lose since they have a good 50 members more than us, although we tend to pull more to weekends now so we may pull the same even to the full out. would love to fight them even slightly out opted or w/e just for the fun.

CT vs Fi F2P

EoP vs Tlp F2P

Foe vs MM P2P

EoP vs Foe F2P

Zenith vs ct (if zenith hits a 70+ ml by end of the summer)

Eop vs FI P2P

Negative vs malice f2p?

ch vs zenith if both clans has like a 50-60ml P2P

cp vs outrage p2p

EF Vs CP F2P

qOY7v.png

Tlp vs Fi p2p fullout, we need to see this.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Would love to have a fullout again. Sad thing is, clans want to fight in CLW where the fight is restricted to 100 people and are too afraid to fight in the wild.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I'm sure low lvl clans and medium lvl clans will get a few fullouts. Clans should do so for fun, not for a silly rank. In the end your name won't be harmed if you lose and you will look back on the day and think: "that was fun wish we'd done more". Same goes for prep fights.

Also, fullouts/preps give clans boosts in pulling higher and brings more competition/rivalry that will wake up the pure community again. And don't forget that applicants love to see an active clan that wars a lot, guess what? Loads of preps/fullouts and pk trips will get you those applicants.

Go for it clan leaders ;)!

I love you for this :)

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

Foe vs MM/TLP/EoP/Fi Fullout P2P

Foe vs MM/TLP/EoP/Fi Fullout F2P

and others

MM vs Eop both servers

MM vs TLP both servers

maybe fi/ct/cp/outrage with eachother

doubt anything will happen though with current leaders, but ok let's hope for the best

9ftifd.png

keep up

wasnt a fullout idiot

I wanna see full outs in the wildy. Where they should be.

FOE vs MM/ EOP

TLP vs FI/EOP

And

FI vs CP/CT

CT vs CP

P2P:

TLP vs FOE

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

keep up

wasnt a fullout idiot

I know you only joined in december 2010, but since clan wars was introduced, 100v100 has been accepted as a fullout.

Your clan is only making excuses now because they know in a 100v100 against FOE they would lose, regardless of the rules.

qOY7v.png

keep up

wasnt a fullout idiot

I know you only joined in december 2010, but since clan wars was introduced, 100v100 has been accepted as a fullout.

Your clan is only making excuses now because they know in a 100v100 against FOE they would lose, regardless of the rules.

You should try to calm down.

And clans have never really considered 100v100 a true full-out, I'm not sure where that statement is coming from

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@