Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Saturday Debut of Enemy

Ivp

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By far, the best introduction topic ever created by a clan, LPC or otherwise :)

Great founding staff, a great vision, and a great amount of dedication towards community/organization, if I was active and playing Scape, I'd be so many levels of interested... Hell, `Ashley I'd even train you a noob account for you LOL! :-P I have a level 50 that would be perfect for this... Oh well sometimes life is more important :)...

Nonetheless, great topic, great vid Charlie, and I think Wilderness might wanna watch out for when NME decides to actually take it, because ONE organized LPC can legitimately do more damage than any coalition of HPC alliances, Pure clan/Runepure (slash) tank alliance, or MPC cluster...

I might hit you up Charlie, although we've never chatted much before lol, I'm very much a supporter of NME

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Great founding staff, a great vision, and a great amount of dedication towards community/organization, if I was active and playing Scape, I'd be so many levels of interested... Hell, `Ashley I'd even train you a noob account for you LOL! :-P I have a level 50 that would be perfect for this... Oh well sometimes life is more important :)...

Nonetheless, great topic, great vid Charlie, and I think Wilderness might wanna watch out for when NME decides to actually take it, because ONE organized LPC can legitimately do more damage than any coalition of HPC alliances, Pure clan/Runepure (slash) tank alliance, or MPC cluster...

I might hit you up Charlie, although we've never chatted much before lol, I'm very much a supporter of NME

foesigsf7.png

FOE 4 LIFE

yes but just think about how many mains a !COALITON! of HPC could bring 50+ easy no amount of lvl 50's on a single world could beat them plus all the pures along with them.

Have your tried to hit though 99 defense with 40 attack it doesnt work to good trololol

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

I'm just still annoyed that IVP never got around to editing in my video into the topic.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

..This..This is amazing. Thought about it, but didn't think another clan would be opened with this leadership.

Oh only if I had the time to train up an account. I have a good level 38 but damn, RS is just so distant to me now, I barely know where I am when I'm not in the wild lmao.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Seeing clans like this make me really wanna put my time into Rs again, Lookin forward to more of this clan :)

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Thanks for the support everyone

What makes NME special is the vision we have; veterans of this community coming together to be involved in a clan so modern and innovative yet still so old school that it really is something fresh. We've been open a week now, we as the leadership were part of (and in some cases, leading) the most well respected and successful clans in rs history. With NME we will bring back the respect and fun that pure clans were once based on, whilst still being a F2p powerhouse that wouldn't look out of place in the 06/07 era.

Again, thanks for all your kind words

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Nice job guys! Keep it up

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS