Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's Afro Saturday (11/06/20110)

P0ke N Die

Excuse me gentlemen,

There's a new sheriff in town named Su Ic Ide, so try to keep the flame down, don't want to see any CP or CT members getting a warning from him ;) .

OT: Great job CT, looks like you guys had fun.

Better luck next time CP :x

Trust me, CP/CT are doing a relatively good job at keeping it clean.

I'm trying to avoid breaking any rules here, maybe there was a misunderstanding. I'm just simply proving that my topic contains 100% truth and I don't want it to come across as flaming. Thanks for the advice.

Remember P0ke. Your topic is from your viewpoint. CP may see what happened differently. Just keep it clean. There is nothing wrong with a mature arguement on these forums. Just keep the flame out of it. So far, both CP/CT have been doing a fairly decent job at this.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last fight at green hill was so fun tbh. It was a great back and fourth tug-a-war battle, but you guys ending up with the win, great job and lets dance again :)

Yeah very fun, I thought you were gunna take it at goblin but we managed to drag it and our returners were amazing! Hopefully next week we can do it again :D

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I guess you just have to accept other peoples perspectives, some may seem a lot clearer than others.

However, I enjoyed the trip and I'm sure most of our members did, thanks CP for the fight and MM for the 1v1 in P2P edge :)

gerrardy.png

The last fight at green hill was so fun tbh. It was a great back and fourth tug-a-war battle, but you guys ending up with the win, great job and lets dance again :)

Yeah very fun, I thought you were gunna take it at goblin but we managed to drag it and our returners were amazing! Hopefully next week we can do it again :D

We couldn't hit any of your level 60s in 14 wild or w/e it is in GH

PS. Stop deleting my posts whoever is

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

u had 3 60s so ur being a hypocrite i was sniping all of them

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

THIS TRIP WAS FUN !

CP get over tht u lost some gears,it was much better than sitting in 1v1,am i right?

Numbers about opts are like 90% times wrong so no big deal its a post from our view.

I'm lil bit even sad tht u didnt push us near to 1v1 area u guys wud have tasted ur own medicine then :whistling:

trip was fun,every1 who were not taking trip as their matter of life and honour had fun.gf CP

be reasonable,facts can be wrong cuz making mistakes is human.

If u dont like whats posted on here make ur own topic about ur own point of view,but sad thing is tht there are usually utopic win claimings.I havent looked who is your main fella who does em so no names are named .

Its summer and every1 should be slumping ,it's normal,u guys just had a bad day,but there will come some better ones in future(i hope).

Keep up the good work and i hope we can have more clean and close fights in future without getting crashed or ruined by some other reason :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Had no intentions to insult or flame(mentioned just in case).

undercontrol.png

What a strange game.The only winning move is not to play.

Then don't post like an idiot.

PS.

It wasn't me who hid the posts.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

your vid shows nothing but you getting crashed every fight

hmm true, but it also shows who was dominating before the crash, thus the winner.

are we watching the same video?

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

your vid shows nothing but you getting crashed every fight

hmm true, but it also shows who was dominating before the crash, thus the winner.

are we watching the same video?

^^

your only pics are just at the start of the fight and a couple of you running away...sense a slump

63709367.jpg

Thats what happens every saturday ^ Watch in full screen to view my private discussion with Drunk lol. Pm him for 5 mins straight with our locs and he ignores it and continues to stroll around in single :/ Yes CP we're definitely running from you >_>

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Thats what happens every saturday ^ Watch in full screen to view my private discussion with Drunk lol. Pm him for 5 mins straight with our locs and he ignores it and continues to stroll around in single :/ Yes CP we're definitely running from you >_>

shows ur scared to fight deeper :whistling:

O_O LOL we were at one of the highest lvl wilderness levels in a f2p world.

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

O_O LOL we were at one of the highest lvl wilderness levels in a f2p world.

lvl 15 wildy isnt the highest :thumbsup: