Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Dead Clans Need To Stay Dead"

Aidan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You statement is invalid.

Zenith announced reopening about 3 days ago, officially open tomorrow and we pulled 42 to an F2P prep (already.) with a flood of apps on our site.

Which then leads me to my questinon, what clan had the most powerful reopen? (must be recent ~2 years.)

Sorry, but even as a member of Zenith I disagree with this.

Sure people need to show respect, but pulling high in your first few days means nothing. It means you have a lot of momentum from ex-members and support from the community. Real strength is present from 3 months and onward.

Well said, i would also like to throw out there the Zenith leadership isn't that great. [Z]Josh couldn't even attend PK trips as a mature member/invite in Repulsive, how can you expect him to lead a clan?

The leadership is fine. Josh has had a rough past, but Josh is a great leader.

Most of the people posting on this topic don't take into consideration the reason zenith closed. They did not close because of leaders disagreeing or a slump, they closed to take a break for irl time at the end of the school year....

Who cares?

Zenith is and has always been the Keanu Reeves of the pure clanning.

Most of the people posting on this topic don't take into consideration the reason zenith closed. They did not close because of leaders disagreeing or a slump, they closed to take a break for irl time at the end of the school year....

You still closed, and it will still be rough, no matter the reason why.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Epidemic for all time really. Reopened and a few months later #1.

I don't think any reopening clan now days will get #1 from the fists of Mm/Foe, they'll just smash them to pieces within 3 weeks if they took #1 for a Saturday, or a lucky pull.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Not sure how people are placing Epidemic and Zenith on the same level, since Epidemic was able to crack the top 2 positions, something no clan has done for a while.

On a side note, I don't think any clan will be able to steadily beat MM and Foe for a long time. Even when times get rough, both clans have a solid foundation of dedicated members, as well as all their members from the past 6+ years that can be called on. With such an extensive history like them, them giving up the top position will be a rare sight.

Who cares what you do in the first week.

lets see where you are in 6-12 months.

I sound like a **** but the first week-month you'll have a mometum so it's not surprising.

See how you handle it when times get tough again.

Exactly what i was gonna say.

Gj i guess but time will tell.

OT: Epidemic

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

All forgetting Tgg re-opened 2 years ago, The golden gods, and pulled i believe 60? on their 1st trip.

epidemic took time to get good, a year exactly.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Who cares?

Zenith is and has always been the Keanu Reeves of the pure clanning.

THE ONE

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

u have momentum, ull lose it quick

and close again

Oh Mark, "Hahahaha" ... Oh Mark... You should know better.

:dotfire:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

zenith will close in a month or two, you should know better ryan, as much as I love and respect you because what you've done for me in the past, should of just let this go bro <3

But best of luck! prove me wrong.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Epidemic pulled 100~ when they died...

Point proven. Zenith had a massive pull of current Zenith members and all ex-zenith members our last trip. That's why clans should close on a good note and for good reasons. Zenith closed because we had lives to live outside of runescape and we did. Now we are back with our accounts improved and our school stuff together and we are ready to do work. I've tried many clans after Zenith closed and it just wasn't fun. Zenith has so much culture and social people. Come to vent if you wanna have some fun, we welcome in open arms.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg