Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Dead Clans Need To Stay Dead"

Aidan

You statement is invalid.

Zenith announced reopening about 3 days ago, officially open tomorrow and we pulled 42 to an F2P prep (already.) with a flood of apps on our site.

Which then leads me to my questinon, what clan had the most powerful reopen? (must be recent ~2 years.)

Retired March 2012

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You even know the answer. It'll probably be zenith 42 is very good pull some high clans can't even pull that after being open for years. Good to hear zenith has a strong opening I hope you guys last very long. With all the dedicated and loyal members it looks like zenith is going to be a tough clan to beat. Best of luck from me.

None. I don't know a clan that has reopened in the past 2 years and is still strong today. They all die eventually, which is why I agree with this topic's title.

Edit: Misread the question, but it would probably have to be umm ummm IDK either way they died no matter what their initial pull was but most clans that reopen tend to have a decent initial pull. Anyways, GL with Zenith.

On a serious note; I'd like to see IR rise to compete with FoE/EoP.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I have talked to some of the ex Zenith members, an anonymous quote: "Zenith is an excuse for a clan", explaining that with the lack of organization and also not so gifted leaders.

Even though I have never been in Zenith, I share a different opinion. I am glad they are pulling well, even though they can't compete most of the clans, I have hope that they will be in top #5 some day.

So I'd say Zenith for best of re-opened clans.

Zenith for sure, but nothing else was to be expected. You guys were only closed for about a month or so, weren't you?

More than a month, couple of months lol

Feels like a month. Then again... Feels like 6 months.

Untitled5t65345.png

Most reopening clans have good first trips because they get their old members back and they're prepared for it. So I'm not really seeing your point. Good job on your pull I guess, the key is keeping it up.

Arp-1.png