Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Dead Clans Need To Stay Dead"

Aidan

Epidemic pulled 100~ when they died...

Point proven. Zenith had a massive pull of current Zenith members and all ex-zenith members our last trip. That's why clans should close on a good note and for good reasons. Zenith closed because we had lives to live outside of runescape and we did. Now we are back with our accounts improved and our school stuff together and we are ready to do work. I've tried many clans after Zenith closed and it just wasn't fun. Zenith has so much culture and social people. Come to vent if you wanna have some fun, we welcome in open arms.

You guys close for a few months to get lives and relize rs owns your life lol?

2j5ctom.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point proven. Zenith had a massive pull of current Zenith members and all ex-zenith members our last trip. That's why clans should close on a good note and for good reasons. Zenith closed because we had lives to live outside of runescape and we did. Now we are back with our accounts improved and our school stuff together and we are ready to do work. I've tried many clans after Zenith closed and it just wasn't fun. Zenith has so much culture and social people. Come to vent if you wanna have some fun, we welcome in open arms.

This is what happens every time I seriously post on Purewarfare. I wish I was a moderator.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Epidemic closed when they did because they wanted to get inb4 a slump. I'm not trying to flame, i was on the side helping Epidemic, but we were fighting a losing battle against FOE + MM, and Epidemic closed before they slumped so people would remember them as a great clan.

Any other clan could have done that in the last year, as virtually every big clan has had a run for a month or so at #1 in the past year.

I'm not saying their leaders weren't sick of rs because obviously i can't know what they feel better than they can, but they weren't "sick of runescape" when they were on the rise, only when they were on the decline.

qOY7v.png

Well I've finished school now, and got all my grades up.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Epidemic closed when they did because they wanted to get inb4 a slump. I'm not trying to flame, i was on the side helping Epidemic, but we were fighting a losing battle against FOE + MM, and Epidemic closed before they slumped so people would remember them as a great clan.

Any other clan could have done that in the last year, as virtually every big clan has had a run for a month or so at #1 in the past year.

I'm not saying their leaders weren't sick of rs because obviously i can't know what they feel better than they can, but they weren't "sick of runescape" when they were on the rise, only when they were on the decline.

Thanks for the insight

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

All forgetting Tgg re-opened 2 years ago, The golden gods, and pulled i believe 60? on their 1st trip.

epidemic took time to get good, a year exactly.

so what you're saying is... it took epidemic a year to get #1 and then they earned the title of 'being good'?

the beatings they gave other clans on the road to #1 didn't make them good?

IRON LEGION BRUH

p.s tgg failed hard when they re-opened. me and westy ruined their christmas party at chaos altar.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

if e went from low lvl to #1, then how bad of a slump could we have gotten into that they couldn't get out of?

think of it as reaching 10th prestige lvl 70 on COD and never playing because you beat the game. e beat the game and left.

all of e's leaders hadnt logged into runescape MONTHS before e's closure unless it was a prep or a trip. before #1- they hadn't beaten the game, so yes there was a will to keep on going, and after #1 there was no will left.

soz for double post and gl zenith on ur re-open, your arguement on your closure is valid and now due to the summer vacation, you're back in action.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Been seeing a lot of this lately from EoP members....

4Fdyf.png

Would have liked this to be a less biased topic b/c of the fact you put your clan in a general topic. Pulling 42 to a prep is an admirable feat. ill admit, but you have to keep the energy your clan has now and maintain it through the course of the clans time if you want to remain successful.

OT: Epidemic proved all the shittalk wrong that they were given when they reopened, so they maintain this position. GL NME, hope you bring a spark back to this community

ripwy.jpg

I'm happy for you guys at Zenith, but I don't think what you're seeing is anything to be too excited about. Of course when you re-open you will see a burst of activity from your members. Like I've seen in the comments in this topic, though: Let's see how you guys are doing in around 6 months, as that will be a true proof to your clan's strength.

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif