Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Dead Clans Need To Stay Dead"

Aidan

u guys closed in april, wasn't more then a month.

Closed March 18 its now June 13th(for me) March>April(1 month)April>May(2 months)May>June(3 months)

I still love you Mitch

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reopenings get people to come back to the game and the clan, but after awhile, pulls dwindle and old habits return. I don't think reopenings are powerful rather than cause people to come back to the game/clan which closed.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Yeah, it's not really hard to get a good pull when you re-open. Whenever P0ke re-opens a clan, you always see nice start pulls.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Who cares what you do in the first week.

lets see where you are in 6-12 months.

I sound like a **** but the first week-month you'll have a mometum so it's not surprising.

See how you handle it when times get tough again.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

tbh Zenith is the only Clan looking decent while re-opening at the moment.

I think, if the Clan is re-opening with the same Leadership it should be cool, but if it's completely different leadership they should have just opened a new Clan, isntead of ruining a closed Clans reputation.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Id say Zenith, but id also say Ir is doing damn good.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

EoP is the most successful clan to close and reopen, although in recent years it would have to be Epidemic.

And you can't start bragging about a successful reopening until you keep it consistent.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Little to early for this, as soon as the hype goes down you will face challenges and obstacles that you havn't seen yet, and it's up to your leadership and members to fight through it.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

starting off strong in med clans never lasts when reopening, small then growing is the best bet lol. i like zenith you guys are cool but at the moment your pulls are only based on fresh hype give it 2months then you can judge your stability

Agreed with the users pointing out that the first few pulls that a clan may have will be based on the momentum they're getting from reopening. It is rare to see a clan reopening and staying that for more than a year, I could name close to 10 clans that all had a great few weeks after reopening and then closing few month later.

OT; Epidemic, no other clan manage to catch my eye after reopening.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

You statement is invalid.

Zenith announced reopening about 3 days ago, officially open tomorrow and we pulled 42 to an F2P prep (already.) with a flood of apps on our site.

Which then leads me to my questinon, what clan had the most powerful reopen? (must be recent ~2 years.)

Sorry, but even as a member of Zenith I disagree with this.

Sure people need to show respect, but pulling high in your first few days means nothing. It means you have a lot of momentum from ex-members and support from the community. Real strength is present from 3 months and onward.

Well said, i would also like to throw out there the Zenith leadership isn't that great. [Z]Josh couldn't even attend PK trips as a mature member/invite in Repulsive, how can you expect him to lead a clan?

You statement is invalid.

Zenith announced reopening about 3 days ago, officially open tomorrow and we pulled 42 to an F2P prep (already.) with a flood of apps on our site.

Which then leads me to my questinon, what clan had the most powerful reopen? (must be recent ~2 years.)

Sorry, but even as a member of Zenith I disagree with this.

Sure people need to show respect, but pulling high in your first few days means nothing. It means you have a lot of momentum from ex-members and support from the community. Real strength is present from 3 months and onward.

Well said, i would also like to throw out there the Zenith leadership isn't that great. [Z]Josh couldn't even attend PK trips as a mature member/invite in Repulsive, how can you expect him to lead a clan?

Calm down and quit the baits. Josh is a great leader, who spends all his time on zenith. So I don't see where your coming from. And no one is being cocky, were re-opening chill the **** out. There's no point in being cocky at the beginning. We will see by the 3 month mark where we stand. Cause right now its a bunch of hype. So let's all calm down, and wait a bit.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

People that are telling us to wait for 3-6months etc and we'll see what its really like to run a clan and how tough it is, we did lead for a year from scratch. I think we've witnessed how hard it is.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

People that are telling us to wait for 3-6months etc and we'll see what its really like to run a clan and how tough it is, we did lead for a year from scratch. I think we've witnessed how hard it is.

They are saying that your re-opening pull means nothing.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

They are saying that your re-opening pull means nothing.

Oh the ranks do know that, we've got alot of hype.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

u guys closed in april, wasn't more then a month.

Closed March 18 its now June 13th(for me) March>April(1 month)April>May(2 months)May>June(3 months)

I still love you Mitch

i swear 2 u i passed geometry this year...

i know wat im talkin abt

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14