Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What can WE do for YOU?

Karl

Hello guys,

Pure Warfare has been doing quite well as of late, but obviously we can do better.

What I'd like to know is what we can do for you, how can we make your experience more enjoyable? What would you like to see from the PW team? Any new events/competitions you'd like (clans and individuals)?

I only want serious answers, if you so much as post a little troll, I will warn you, if you want to troll, go do the Troll Invasion game on RuneScape. I really want to do something new and exciting for the community, whether it's just a new forum you'd like to see, or a new event, perhaps weekly events?

Simply throw out your ideas and I'll consider which are plausible and I'll get something organised.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me the event coordinator rank that I spent 1 hour writing the application for and the rank never came out so we can make events every week and bring the pure community together as tight as a fat girl in spandex, like peanut butter and jelly, etc... this is not a troll.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Clan tournaments - with a mod reffing (actually there ingame watching the fight)

Inu would be good at it.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

A type of tournament that would be similar to the recent zybez tournament

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

A type of tournament that would be similar to the recent zybez tournament

I agree i enjoyed it :D

And Red vs Blue again with no crashes pl0x

Pure Warfare Hybrid Tournament?

this and maybe a 3v3 tournament

Something simple to bring the community together

Foe did #midweeks which is a good idea. Get all pures together once again. Sure we can hate eachother on weekends, but how about we group up and take down mains on weekdays. Theres enough ppl in the community to get ~200 pulls and thats enough to rattle some mains.

Declare a war [Pure Warfare] against a popular main clan like [rot] [rsd] or [vr]

Fullout to make it interesting. Just be creative, doesnt have to be complicated.

Pure-pure tournies get redundant and tbh they always end in flaming.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Release all the countless projects everybody has suggested but you've done **** all to create.

1 - Provide a service?

2 - Provide stability to weekend events somehow - Perhaps a ladder system which incorporates a weekly planned run in, or commandeer Friday PCLs and use that as a day for competitive warring. Each week, one fight in CWA will be a competitive one recorded on a score sheet. The competitive fight will be either: Decided by clans (unlikely) or at a set time (9:00/9:30PM GMT)

3 - Proper projects - fun projects, community castle wars, Pure Warfare Graphics Shop, Pure Warfare merchandise, T shirts, mugs, caps, rings something - I'd wear it I don't give a ****.

4 - Promotional video - draft in a decent editor to compile a video that every clan/member can upload to their youtube to publicise this community.

5 - PCT tournaments run efficiently to a deadline.

6 - Professionalism of this community/site whatever increased dramatically. Don't take any ******* ******** from your staff, or yourselves - set deadlines that must be met.

7 - FIX YOUR SITE. Give us guides and informative content

need more?

#mayhem-makers

Karl , you already know i pmed you MULTIPLE times about an event. Id love to see a PCR list, MORE ranks as in events team, which i applied for.... and so on... Id love to see the SOME admins take there anger issues somewhere else, And lastly to make HEAVY punishments for any sort of troll

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

A promotional vid would be good for the community overall, but to help us at the moment weekly events would be fun, sadly theres very little loot in the wild at the moment apart form on saturdays/sundays

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

pure weekly

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Release all the countless projects everybody has suggested but you've done **** all to create.

1 - Provide a service?

2 - Provide stability to weekend events somehow - Perhaps a ladder system which incorporates a weekly planned run in, or commandeer Friday PCLs and use that as a day for competitive warring. Each week, one fight in CWA will be a competitive one recorded on a score sheet. The competitive fight will be either: Decided by clans (unlikely) or at a set time (9:00/9:30PM GMT)

3 - Proper projects - fun projects, community castle wars, Pure Warfare Graphics Shop, Pure Warfare merchandise, T shirts, mugs, caps, rings something - I'd wear it I don't give a ****.

4 - Promotional video - draft in a decent editor to compile a video that every clan/member can upload to their youtube to publicise this community.

5 - PCT tournaments run efficiently to a deadline.

6 - Professionalism of this community/site whatever increased dramatically. Don't take any ******* ******** from your staff, or yourselves - set deadlines that must be met.

7 - FIX YOUR SITE. Give us guides and informative content

need more?

1. Like?

2. I have one in the making, but I haven't had enough time to dedicate to it lately because of irl issues.

3. Community events would be cool.

4. I made a promo video, but I doubt many clans would upload it for us.

5. We'll see.

6. We're cracking down on everything now.

7. It is fixed, we just don't have anyone willing to create guides.

an upgrade to the latest version if IPB if not that a better skin

No, 2.3.6 is better than 3.1.x imo. Plus, it'd cost $25 to be able to get the newest release for IPB, which I don't have.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

1. iPod Application, pm me on IRC or something and I'll run you through two/three ideas.

2. Ask people to help ;D

3. Community events should be run by Events co, democratically elected by clan leaders.

4. Link me to the promo video and/or a download link and I'll throw it on Malice's Youtube. A small intro/taster/outro clip may also prove useful.

5. Yeah, we will see!

6. Should probably have an evaluation system that evaluates the conduct of your staff, if it doesn't reach a standard have a replacement in the pipes.

7. Content team required, I could speak to a few people.

<3

#mayhem-makers

1. iPod Application, pm me on IRC or something and I'll run you through two/three ideas.

2. Ask people to help ;D

3. Community events should be run by Events co, democratically elected by clan leaders.

4. Link me to the promo video and/or a download link and I'll throw it on Malice's Youtube. A small intro/taster/outro clip may also prove useful.

5. Yeah, we will see!

6. Should probably have an evaluation system that evaluates the conduct of your staff, if it doesn't reach a standard have a replacement in the pipes.

7. Content team required, I could speak to a few people.

1. Could be done if I had spare time.

2. Don't know anyone who knows PHP to a decent standard.

3. I want an Events Team, did open up applications but didn't choose anyone as I didn't think anyone was suitable.

4. Promo vid is private atm and needs updating a little.

5. nou

6. Not sure entirely what you mean.

7. Please do, we need one.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png