Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What can WE do for YOU?

Karl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me my clan leader rank back. You know, since apparently CPR has no clan leaders according to Pure Warfare moderation.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Give me my clan leader rank back. You know, since apparently CPR has no clan leaders according to Pure Warfare moderation.

You have 40% warn, thus cannot get it. Get someone else to contact Jay in regards to getting clan leader for themselves.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

You have 40% warn, thus cannot get it. Get someone else to contact Jay in regards to getting clan leader for themselves.

Me and Kse are the leaders of CPR. Both of us have 40% warn. Kind of oxymoronic giving the clan leader rank to someone that isn't leading their clan. Am I wrong?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Me and Kse are the leaders of CPR. Both of us have 40% warn. Kind of oxymoronic giving the clan leader rank to someone that isn't leading their clan. Am I wrong?

Well, obviously, but I didn't know who the other leaders were, nor did I know their warn percentages too. There's nearly 5000 members on these forums, I can't keep track of them all ;)

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Clan leader ranks aren't a right, they are a privilege.

I'd like to see some skilling events, tournaments, and minigame events. I think some competitive Stealing Creation could be pretty fun with all pures.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Clan tournaments - with a mod reffing (actually there ingame watching the fight)

Inu would be good at it.

I'd like a clan tournament like this then;

20 Vs 20 Choose your best 20 of the clan.

1 Def All off

LPC Vs LPC

MPC vs MPC

HPC vs HPC

and obv if u come further in the tournament, HPC vs MPC, MPC vs HPC, LPC vs HPC etc etc.

just a good organised clan tournament and lose is KO and such tournament like 1 time in 3 months or something.

continue improving the less bias moderation

liking the current moderation that is going on lately

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Get moderators who aren't in clans.

Not very realistic considering the most active and qualified people are in clans. There aren't very many people who post a ton on the forums and are positively contributing to the forums that isn't affiliated with a clan.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Release all the countless projects everybody has suggested but you've done **** all to create.

1 - Provide a service?

2 - Provide stability to weekend events somehow - Perhaps a ladder system which incorporates a weekly planned run in, or commandeer Friday PCLs and use that as a day for competitive warring. Each week, one fight in CWA will be a competitive one recorded on a score sheet. The competitive fight will be either: Decided by clans (unlikely) or at a set time (9:00/9:30PM GMT)

3 - Proper projects - fun projects, community castle wars, Pure Warfare Graphics Shop, Pure Warfare merchandise, T shirts, mugs, caps, rings something - I'd wear it I don't give a ****.

4 - Promotional video - draft in a decent editor to compile a video that every clan/member can upload to their youtube to publicise this community.

5 - PCT tournaments run efficiently to a deadline.

6 - Professionalism of this community/site whatever increased dramatically. Don't take any ******* ******** from your staff, or yourselves - set deadlines that must be met.

7 - FIX YOUR SITE. Give us guides and informative content

need more?

#4 is holyshit. I really like that idea

Clan tournaments - with a mod reffing (actually there ingame watching the fight)

Inu would be good at it.

I'd like a clan tournament like this then;

20 Vs 20 Choose your best 20 of the clan.

1 Def All off

LPC Vs LPC

MPC vs MPC

HPC vs HPC

and obv if u come further in the tournament, HPC vs MPC, MPC vs HPC, LPC vs HPC etc etc.

just a good organised clan tournament and lose is KO and such tournament like 1 time in 3 months or something.

Great idea, this should be put in effect asap

Skilling tournaments between clans or individuals, maybe a week to gain so much totall exp in a certain skill and be on a team, I have no idea what a prize could be, but it could be fun ^_^?

PVP events, Pures vs the world.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Like others have stated a clan tournament would be awesome to have, but also maybe a short recap topic of how all the clans did during the week highlighting the good wins, upsets, and big losses.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png