Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Dominates MM

Failed Again

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kings of f2p and p2p

nice ownage

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Nice, im getting use to ending PCL and looking @ foes topics on mm now :P casual friday

yh mm hasn't come close to beating us for a good month now

to be fair, it doesn't look like either clan has had a fair 1v1 fight until today.

purewarfare.png

Nice, im getting use to ending PCL and looking @ foes topics on mm now :P casual friday

yh mm hasn't come close to beating us for a good month now

to be fair, it doesn't look like either clan has had a fair 1v1 fight until today.

Then you need to open your eyes a bit :)

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

I wish you guys were still pures so we could fullout. Maybe we could have a fullout pure war for old memories sake? if foe has enough <20 def pures. Gonna suggest this to my leaders accualy. 2k6 or so wars with foe were good times, i dont understand why you guys went turm honestly pures should all be on the same slate, not some clans having the advantage of 95prayer and 30defense, i dont understand how anyone can think that is pure. Anyway grats on all the success but in reality this is like hf beating eop or foe, no1 cares really because ur not on the same line to begin with because of better prayers and defense.

Anyway foe probably would be able to hold theyre own against mm even without turmoil nowdays maybe you should go pure again? I would love to have some wars and stuff with foe again, foe and mm used to be the best pure clans back in the day, nowdays its just so lonely for us up at the top in pure clanning, because so many of the pure clans that could even come close to us have gone turmoil and whatnot. *sadface*

btw we were going all out today we we're still returning at 18 ports but you had left already, but we cleared out sko there for bankloot instead anyway so it all worked out :P

Omni was here

The banhammer of Narnia is gunna start droppin' if this **** about crying/flaming/derailing topic about addy goes on further.

Enjoy the topic for what it's worth.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?