Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

With the RAW lists arrival...

Tiger

Since the PCR list will be arriving either today or tomorrow, which full outs would you like to see?

Note: This is not a topic about who would win the full out, just which one you would like to see.

1.TLP vs FOE Full Out P2P - Would be a great match

2.MM vs FOE Full Out P2P/F2P- Another great match

An additional question: Will full outs take place in the wildy (Assuming that the wildy is the default battleground in the PCR list)? If so, if the two participating clans are crashed by a third party (assuming it would be a clan or team that posts on Pure Warfare), would there be any punishment directed towards that clan?

And one more....will there be more competition between clans now? Hopefully the fear of fullouting and potentially slumping will disappear...I would love to see clear cut rankings 1, 2, 3, 4...and so on.

Personally, I would like to see full outs happen in the wildy since it's been brought back to us, in my opinion, that's were full outs should take place.

Discuss!

It'll probably be in CW. This community isn't mature enough to not crash a war. I'd like to see the rematch of Tlp vs Foe full out in P2P. The last one wasn't very fun, but it seems like that would be the most interesting match.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Even though I would like to have the fight in the wild I just do not see that happening ever.

Crashers will always be there to effect full outs and its just a shame.

Just wish jagex would make clan wars bigger like maybe 200v200 and also make a larger map.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

not called PCR noob

the ladder system?

sht was suppose to come out 1 week pure warfare was made.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

with TLP being so amazing in P2P, i'd be excited to see if anyone could take them.

F2p Would be nice to see a MM vs FOE fight

Also; I'd like to see which clan would come out of nowhere and beat someone as an underdog.

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

Good step for the pure world

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"