Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Vs MM F2p ClanWars Fullout

Who do you think will win?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Foe or MM

• Foe
    • MM

Foe win regardless, as we have nothing to lose.

History has us down to lose,

Pw has us down to lose,

Ml sizes has us down to lose,

96-0 has us down to lose.

So we have nothing to lose cept a #4 spot but plenty more to gain... tasty.

essentially makes us more dangerous than ever and we will war hard.

This tbh lol

FOE can probably pull off a win if the opts are close, seeing as we have beaten MM out-opted more than once in f2p. If we do lose, we'll try again in our next opportunity. So either way, we have nothing to lose lol..

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM is great in F2P, their organization is superior and I respect them for that. FOE has improved and may pull off a win. They have higher prayer averages, and the levels on MM. If cloaks were on I can guarantee FOE would win 3-0 easily lol. So I don't know who will win to be honest, EoP have a fullout vs outrage so I won't be there to watch but I'm going to say FOE will win 2-1. Best of luck to both clans.

FOE have nothing to lose anyway, props to them for accepting the war.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Foe win regardless, as we have nothing to lose.

History has us down to lose,

Pw has us down to lose,

Ml sizes has us down to lose,

96-0 has us down to lose.

So we have nothing to lose cept a #4 spot but plenty more to gain... tasty.

essentially makes us more dangerous than ever and we will war hard.

This tbh lol

FOE can probably pull off a win if the opts are close, seeing as we have beaten MM out-opted more than once in f2p. If we do lose, we'll try again in our next opportunity. So either way, we have nothing to lose lol..

ill be damned if its not 100v100.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

this is going to be different then the past years, i've seen foe step up their game alot in the past 3months

also i think kevin is going to be the maincaller and we all know what happened the last 4 times he called f2p :thumbsup:

qOY7v.png

Like you said, MM always find a way...

But now Foe has 30 def so you never know!

I'm split on this one!

30 defence in 1 defence armor isn't that big of a difference though, it's like wearing black armor.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

I think last time mm won 2-1. so mm wins 3-0 this time even though foe has the defence and prayer advantage.

last 3 fights were "i think foe has it this time!" Well, 3 wars later here we are, mm undefeated. This time pw has changed its mind who is going to win.

and lol

mm's "oldschool unit" is the lamest thing i've heard. lol sure they have experience, from 2006. Last time i checked this was 2k11, there is now dungeoneering, 95 prayer, corrupt weapons, 30 def, and most importantly different tactics. An oldschool unit wouldn't be an advantage. Foe's pretty much as oldschool as mm. FoE alright

If you can tank is 2006 you sure as hell can tank in 2011. That is the difference in f2p now. If everyone doesnt get one banged you will guarantee a win. Dung is that big a difference in f2p, it is just a different weapon hitting you. Might hit 1 higher than a rune scim. And it was more skillful to f2p in 2006 than it does in 2011. The only tactic is stay together and hit people on top.

Having a really good and active old school unit isnt a bad thing. It helps the clan out a lot in these situations. Yes Foe is just as old as MM but MM has a lot more active old schoolers than Foe does.

10pdfkn.jpg

hmm Foe has stepped up their game since last but still I vote MM just for the fact they havent lost an F2P Fullout in 3 years

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

Lol'd at FOE stepped up their game since the last full outs .. this is probs one of the best positions MM has been in going into a war

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Nigga just went full retard

Worst guy list

Mayhem Makers - 3:0.

Just because I'm former Senior member of MM and I know how they do.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

mm will win

foe lost the ability of clan cloak, meaning now their high levels are going to get 1 banged insta-clicked.

Gud Luck

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Lol'd at FOE stepped up their game since the last full outs .. this is probs one of the best positions MM has been in going into a war

This is very true, last time FOE declared on MM was when MM had been pulling 30-50 for 2 weeks. Ether way, both sides will pull the full 100; they always do.