Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Detailed Guide On How to Get [I] Rings | Now With Commentary Video Guide As Well

Xpnkrockemox

This guide is for every1 looking to get some imbued rings. These rings are very useful for not only the clan but urself in training. The bonus's on these rings are amazing and some are even great for pking!

My Commentary Video Guide:

Basic information:

Location - South of castle wars, use the Ring of Dualing tele to get here.

Best world - W76

Scenario To Play - Siege

Timelimit - 26 mins, you must wait til the clock says 26 mins, if u die b4 26 mins u dont get a rank up.

Hourly Rank up Limit - Sadly there is a limit to how many ranks u can get per hour, witch that limit is 12 rank ups per hour, onc eu get 12 ranks in a hour a message will appear in ur chat box stating u have done so, and that u need to wait a certain amount of mins til u can play again.

Items Needed:

The only items u need are items u can exchange to 'Junior Cadet Mal', the best items to trade him are Fire runes, and logs i believe, but u can find that out. I did fire runes the whole way. When u exchange the item such as fire rune, u get 'Investment Credits' which these are used to play the game.

Picture of Exchanging -

110613073724.png

110613073729.png

Investment Credits - These are used to play the game, basicly these are used to buy ur soldiers that will be fighting for u and also the special units u would like to buy. Also these investment creditsw ill be used to basicly bet on urself each game.

How to Buy Your Soldiers/Special Units:

First you exchange items for investment credits and with these credits u buy soldiers by going into the south east room, and clicking 'Recruit' on the type of soldiers uw ould like. (You choose from, elf, goblin, dwarf) You must buy 10 of these, either light or heavy.

Light - Being fast but low combat and die very easy but can get away fast.

Heavy - Slow and sluggish, hit high, and dont die very easy, have a high defense and hp.

Note - Buying the light elves and buying the cannons is a fast way to get ur rank up, by commiting suicide each game, but i also suggest the method i did it and playing legit.

Pictures of Buying soldiers -

110613073836.png

110613073845.png

Special units -

These units are used to kill your enemy, but also can be used to kill urself causing suicide which ends the game faster. I highly suggest the Cannons for the special unit, they are cheap, and they work/hit huge.

Pictures -

110613073740.png

110613073822.png

After buying everything, now your ready to go and play the game.

Investing:

The game will ask you if u would like to invest in winning the game, basicly stating u are betting urself to win, the great thing about this is, even if u win or lose u will still get Reward Credits, and if u place ur max bet each time u play u will get more Reward Credits. So every time u start the game make sure u place the investment to the max so u get more Reward Credits.

Reward Credits:

Reward credits are the things u use to buy the (i) rings. By the end of getting 300 rank u should have about 2m reward credits, which is a good amount and can get u a great amount of (i) rings as well as the other items that u can buy. (roughly 10 (i) rings or so).

Two Ways to Play:

Suicide - This way to play is very simple and takes almost no time per game, basicly u buy the lowest lvls u can, which are Light Elves, u buy 5 cannons from special units and when the game starts u put all ur units on the castle walls in the scenario 'Siege'. After the timer drops to 26 mins (you must get it to 26 mins or else if u die b4 26 mins u dont get a single rank up) you use ur special units and shoot them at urself and kill urself so u get 1 rank up, and it only takes 3 mins. So thats pretty fast.

Playing Legit - This is the method i used after i found that suiciding was really really boring, so i started playing legit and killing the other players so i could win the game, you have 4 enemys but normally 2 or 3 of them kill themselves so as long as u are the last one standing u win. But anyways i went and bought the heaviest of the guys, 10 Heavy Goblins, and when ever i had to fight some1 i would use them to win. No matter if u lose or win the fights u still get at least 1 point, but if u can win the fights and are the last team standing u get 2 points for winning. If you can win fast enough u will get more rank ups per hour than u would suiciding.

Rewards of the Game:

The game has many good rewards and i think its well worth the time and effort.

100 ranks - This scetion unlocks the ability to Imbued Diamond rings, which these rings give u a bonus of +4 to all att, and +4 to all defense.

200 ranks - This section unlocks the ability to buy Imbued Dragon Stone rings, which these rings give u a bonus of +5 to all att, and +5 to all defense.

300 ranks - This section unlocks the ability to buy Imbued Seers, Archers, Zerker, Warrior, Onyx Rings which all give AMAZING bonus's.

110613073920.png

110613073923.png

The seers, archers, zerker, warrior cost 205k Reward Credits, which isnt to bad. I highly suggest getting 300 rank.

As well in all of the rank ups u gain new clothing unlocked, also some other small rings i didnt care to mention but they are still worth it.

Made by me, if u need any help leave a comment or pm me ill try to help ya out.

[WAR]Xpnkrockemox is my irc nick.

Hopefully this guide helps you out

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing guide. Will definately use when I unlazy myself and get imbued rings.

OT: About how long does it take to get 1 imbued ring?

Took me 5 days, it takes about 30 hours in all.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Is it worth it?

Retired March 2012

Is it worth it?

Yea i love my i rings.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Wait so what are I Rings actually useful for?

The bonus's.

Seers rings normally give ua +4 but being its a +8 which may seem to be small but its actually a big boost.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Awesome guide on the realzy though. Just skimmed it, will use it later. Put some effort into it eh?

Yea, i made it for my clans site, but decided ill let the pure community use it.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Very nice man :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Great guide I've been using the excuse I don't know how to do that game to stop me from getting a ring, but now I need a new excuse lol.

Lol thats how i was for a long time too, then i just sucked it up and did it. Its well worth the rings. :thumbsup:

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

An impressive guide, will try and do this myself if I ever get the time.

Thanks Xpnkrockemox

Np :P

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I got mine recently, too. Also playing legit. To make it less boring, I tried killing someone before the 4 minutes, I totally owned the #1 MA guy with my cannons. :mace:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I got mine recently, too. Also playing legit. To make it less boring, I tried killing someone before the 4 minutes, I totally owned the #1 MA guy with my cannons. :mace:

Lol i faught him and won as well lol. Junior Cadet or watever, hes not taht good for having 15k rank lol.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS