Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's Sunday night out

Lawson

Not the best trip in history, favorite part was running around with snakeskin, dds & turmoil slamming people on their forehead.

Jerk :( U hurt me D:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Heard we fought you guys. Thanks :)

Nice pull today FI :thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

You're joking, right?

We ran to new gate after you hit us from non multi. FOE hit us at new gate.

We destroyed you all over at hills and 18 ports :D

Edit: You guys ran west when we rerushed one last time after CT crashed from our side. We chased CT and killed them, and killed like 3 of your kids 1 iteming us. Shame you guys had people 1 iteming and teleporting a couple times, and shame CT and IR got involved.

Thanks for the fight.

To clear up the 1 iteming, it was after we ended our trip, if people want to go 1 iteming (not during an official trip) they can do that, it's their choice. Don't try and act like the victim when there were CP members 1 iteming also.

2ewgrxw.gif

Amazing job boys - Sorry I couldn't make it today, I had to be at work all day.

Glad to see you did well without me haha.

Shout outs:

I love you KJ - #beast of zenith

I love you Lawson - You write great topics :P

I love you Ryan - Keepin everyone in check

I love you josh - Funniest thing i've ever heard "before mods bomb this topic like my ancestors did to the world trade center" LOLOLOL

Gj Z

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

im really disappointing in all of these lies that you guys are making up.

Pretty sure we both know that we pushed you from hillz hut to lvl 10 ran back to sperm hill cleared you, stayed there for 10 minutes and then CT came. We moved to 18 ports, i guess you were regrouping there ( couple of mini maps away ) and then pushed you to 13 ports and then left because Ct came which caused it to be a cluster.

no vid and no pics of you clearing us at any point as well.

The irony of accusations of lies from a CP leader who teles and lies.

a.) It was a cluster, nobody won

b.) Nobody at any point was cleared

c.) Your a moron

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

c.) Your a moron

a.) I only tele when im doing quests :)

b.) In my argument i only involved Z, i dont know what Ct did neither would it matter because you guys live in your own little fantasy world in which you beat clans 10vs100.

c.) It became a cluster when we hit Zeniths regroups after we cleared them and you crashed

d.) You called me a moron because i argued against Z's logic, while you're flaming them at the same time, loludumb

Cp Did clear us at hillz hut, but we got regrouped when they were fighting CT, and cleared you at 13 ports. The fight went both ways.

This quote just solidifies the way that Zenith members saw their fight vs us. I jus tdont see how you take a win away from us when we clear you at hillz hut and claim yourselves over us with a fight at 13 Ports when its what, 10 minimaps away.(Fight at 13 ports half an hour after hillz hut fight).

If you disagreed with anything i said then you werent at the trip. ( Nvm you were at the trip, saw you in mith fullhelm, legs, and magic short bow )

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

110626224944.png

Ran south while being sniped by a main, wearing my mith legs. CP aren't @ hut, CT aren't either?

I didn't flame zenith once, are you blind?

It became a cluster when three clans were fighting each other on one world, not all at the same time for the entirety, but there were always more than 2 clans on the battle field, whether it was stragglers or not.

We didnt fight at 13 ports, we were at 18s, about 6 people rushed into 13s then left, killing the people who followed, so no, we're not "taking that away from you"

BTW we'd smash you 10vs100 anyday

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

c.) Your a moron

a.) I only tele when im doing quests :)

b.) In my argument i only involved Z, i dont know what Ct did neither would it matter because you guys live in your own little fantasy world in which you beat clans 10vs100.

c.) It became a cluster when we hit Zeniths regroups after we cleared them and you crashed

d.) You called me a moron because i argued against Z's logic, while you're flaming them at the same time, loludumb

Cp Did clear us at hillz hut, but we got regrouped when they were fighting CT, and cleared you at 13 ports. The fight went both ways.

This quote just solidifies the way that Zenith members saw their fight vs us. I jus tdont see how you take a win away from us when we clear you at hillz hut and claim yourselves over us with a fight at 13 Ports when its what, 10 minimaps away.(Fight at 13 ports half an hour after hillz hut fight).

If you disagreed with anything i said then you werent at the trip. ( Nvm you were at the trip, saw you in mith fullhelm, legs, and magic short bow )

nobody cares proof or smd idiot?

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png