Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which US sport has the best playoffs?

Bond

Which sport has the best playoffs?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. curious

• MLB
    • NFL
    • NHL
    • NBA
    • MLS
    • BCS/College Football
    • NCAAB/Final Four

I don't know enough about Euro/Aussie sports to include them in this poll. Sorry.

If your choice isnt listed above, then post your answer in your reply.

For me - NHL, and it's not even close. It is superior in almost every aspect - passion, intensity, nonstop action, tradition, hatred, skill, you name it its got it.

2nd is MLB followed by March Madness.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Voted NFL because I like the idea of winning 1 game to move on/losing 1 to get knocked out.

More intense, etc.. Every game is do or die

That is true. It depends on personal preference. In the NFL, one play could make or break your season. In a 7 game series, the hatred builds up all series and you really get to see a lot of emotion (see: Alex Burrows and Maxim Lapierre VS. the Boston Bruins).

Voted NFL because I like the idea of winning 1 game to move on/losing 1 to get knocked out.

More intense, etc.. Every game is do or die

No. It may be like that in the playoff system, but you can lose 8 games and still win the super bowl which is complete BS to me. It's why I rarely watch NFL and stick to college.

In college, you lose 1 game, most likely you're not going to win the National Championship. It's more intense and players actually play for the love of the game.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

NHL, although its more of a Canadian sport than American lol

I would have voted for WJHC (World Junior Hockey Championships) its U20 i think and is way better to watch than the NHL. The skill of play is roughly equal to olympic style hockey except all the players are younger, faster and want it 10x more.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

NHL, although its more of a Canadian sport than American lol

I would have voted for WJHC (World Junior Hockey Championships) its U20 i think and is way better to watch than the NHL. The skill of play is roughly equal to olympic style hockey except all the players are younger, faster and want it 10x more.

I'm American and about as big of an NHL fan as most Canadians. However, I agree it is obviously much bigger in Canada than here. It has definitely been on the rise though. People are beginning to notice how good the playoffs are. I firmly believe if ESPN wasn't anti-hockey and gave the NHL as much coverage as the NBA and showed a game here and there, hockey would pass basketball in popularity.

The most entertaining and popular are the NFL, and it's obviously the most popular..

I really like college football/basketball too though, so it's really close for me.. Three way tie between BCS, NCAAB, and NFL.

Also hockey playoff's are pretty fun to watch. But for me, college lacrosse is just amazing, but that's because I play the sport I guess.

Baseball is obviously the worst because it's baseball, boring and minimally fun imo.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

NHL playoffs for sure.. but it's just because the NHL has a pretty even salary cap unlike the NBA, MLB. So the that makes it a pretty competitive sport, and all teams have a reasonable shot to succeed, making it fun to watch.

If the NBA had a reasonable salary cap then I think it would be as interesting as hockey, but seeing the same teams making the playoffs every year gets boring to watch no matter how good the athletes are.

and the one thing about NFL.. one and out in the playoffs... = less time getting drunk and watching games... but superbowl is the best single game to watch.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

March Madness master race right here.

NFL playoffs can be great but they're hit or miss.

MLB lol zzzzzzzzzzzz

NHL is entertaining but I'm just not a big hockey guy.

I hate the BCS so na to CFB.

Also...no NCAA Lax...cmon now...

Arp-1.png

March Madness master race right here.

NFL playoffs can be great but they're hit or miss.

MLB lol zzzzzzzzzzzz

NHL is entertaining but I'm just not a big hockey guy.

I hate the BCS so na to CFB.

Also...no NCAA Lax...cmon now...

i forgot bout lax, i love when they start to show that **** on espn

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Every Major sports playoff series except MLB is fun to watch if it's not your team playing.

Now if it's your team playing in the playoffs, in my personal opinion it is

1. NFL

2. MLB - Still waiting for my Cubbies curse to be broken =/

3. NHL

4. NBA

5. March madness

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

would like to see this list, but worst playoff sports.. but oh yea baseball would win hands down like the Cardinals winning the world series with barely a .500 records lol.......

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------