Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your clan?

Just a simple discussion, hopefully you kids can keep it mature

Why did you join the clan you're in right now? What is unique about it?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined because back about 2 years ago, the ex-warlord of EoP played a private server I did and recruited me to come join EoP :>

Unique - Good mentality and very close community

At the time, Tlp were only known as a P2P clan, and when Th closed i wanted to try something different. Another factor is that the closest friends i had in Th had all joined Tlp so i followed. Finally, I didn't want to become part of the Top 2-3 pure clans at that time, I wanted to be apart of something I knew i could help develop into a stronger clan.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

I joined CP because they were slumping i wanted to help them out of the slump!

Unique - No cliques in community, just one big group

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

I joined CP because they were slumping i wanted to help them out of the slump!

Unique - No cliques in community, just one big group

Hahah i didn't join to long after you, i remember we use to pull 25's to trips, but not going to lie those were the funnest trips I've ever experienced.

I joined when my real life friend told me about the clan back in 09

==============================================

So many unique things about the clan but i love how 90% of the community has been in CP for a year+

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I joined Control because I hadn't been in a clan since AAO and TGG back in 2007. I wanted to get back into the clanning scene, and I have never been a fan of high level clanning. Control is considered a med level clan (if that even exists) and I recognized Control as one of the strongest in F2P. I also like F2P clanning more than P2P. That about sums it up.

A few things that are unique about us is that we don't give up, have good leaders, and are steadily growing in both servers instead of sitting where we are not making any moves to help us excel further.

2s1ry3n.jpg

TLP

- Mainly because I really loved P2P clw at the time.

- Also because I also saw TLP as having the highest quality members :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Zenith

Joined about 7 months ago (V2) because my friend Cody (from Trilogy) and Denied Hp (also, from Trilogy.) were in there and I had never clanned officially before (RS) So I was like, **** it I'll app - so I did than incame a flood of my Trilogy bros. Ralph, kJ, Logan, Ace... and than Trilogy closed on BattleScape and Zenith was just like a bigger trilogy community (**** yeah!) After being in Trilogy for nearly a year, it was fantastic that we kept the community alive. I loved every moment I was in Zenith, it's where I learned the ropes of the pure world (runescape style :thumbsup:) now every one single ******* mother ****** in that clan is my bro, mate or friend. The community is absolutely the best community hands down (personal opinion >_>) compared to every clan out there. It has literally my oldest runescape friends in there and people I will talk to for a long time. I love my e-friends! Also, Ryan loved Selena Gomez.

The LOLs we had when I first went into that vent were unforgettable (also, I like the leadership.)

Retired March 2012

Control-Duvals side of chaotic pretty much closed into it about 5 days before chaotic's 1 year anniversary there hadn't been many people in irc or doing anything for the whole week, I left 3 days before it closed and still regret it as it was my first clan. I am also the only one who stayed in control agar chaotic v2 reopened.

Unique: How many Europeans we have is a big factor in our clan.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Not in a clan right now, but I was once in Zenith when it first opened. I enjoyed it because it was a new clan, but they were focusing on f2p for the most part. I was a newer pure, but my interests soon grew to p2p and I decided to move on to WAR. Due to inactivity from my Job requirements I went inactive for a while. Soon; however, I will be able to be active and look forward to joining a new clan.

Corrupt Pures

Joined the Gods after Calamity Closed. I got recruited by my boyfriend Jake, and was active for around 2 months. I later joined Zenith then got defence. I'm now back in CP with my new pure. :)

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Corrupt Pures

Joined the Gods after Calamity Closed. I got recruited by my boyfriend Jake, and was active for around 2 months. I later joined Zenith then got defence. I'm not back in CP with my new pure. :)

You have a boyfriend dude? What is this... San Francisco?

TH - joined because I recognized a lot of names back from dead clans I used to be in a long time ago.

unique things - Pretty much everyone is 18 years or over so we have a very mature community. Most people have known each other for 4 years. We have 2 admins, a global mod, an ex-PC admin and an ex-PC global mod yet refuse to post our topics/recruit on here.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif