Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Vs Havoc Dangerous Prep

I Pk With OJ

Agreed, very impressive, pures aren't meant to beat mains, but in this case we prevailed. Great job Fatality.

What are you talking about?

Fatality's def average is 17, compared to Havoc's 11.

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, very impressive, pures aren't meant to beat mains, but in this case we prevailed. Great job Fatality.

He's just upset because all his dumb members went main, now they all have to start over as lvl 50 pures lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

He's just upset because all his dumb members went main, now they all have to start over as lvl 50 pures lol

this

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Damn GoodJob FI.

Seems to like Havoc got a bit cocky?

Well, if I could understand what you just typed, I would assume your trying to say we got cocky.

That's not the case at all.

Like most clans, our better members only get on for scheduled things; such as fullouts, sundays, and preps.

We had a scheduled 15 minute run in, which ended up being 10 minutes because there is no 15 minute option.

So we decided to do more rounds with FI like 10 minutes later (after all of our experienced members logged out).

I know I logged out, and so did other callers.

Also; loki wasn't calling due to a retarded call that someone made.

So we pretty much had our halfops calling for all of our apps/less experienced members. Which is why the out come is what it was.

I know this might be hard to understand for you, seeing as our "bad members" are equivelent to most clans experienced members.

Btw, Not saying that FI didn't do a great job, because they did :P

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

well done Fi, congrats on the win, excuses or not a win is a win and should be treated just like any other, we got the best of you the first time and you beat us the second. Looking forward to more in the future.

Damn GoodJob FI.

Seems to like Havoc got a bit cocky?

Well, if I could understand what you just typed, I would assume your trying to say we got cocky.

That's not the case at all.

Like most clans, our better members only get on for scheduled things; such as fullouts, sundays, and preps.

We had a scheduled 15 minute run in, which ended up being 10 minutes because there is no 15 minute option.

So we decided to do more rounds with FI like 10 minutes later (after all of our experienced members logged out).

I know I logged out, and so did other callers.

Also; loki wasn't calling due to a retarded call that someone made.

So we pretty much had our halfops calling for all of our apps/less experienced members. Which is why the out come is what it was.

I know this might be hard to understand for you, seeing as our "bad members" are equivelent to most clans experienced members.

Btw, Not saying that FI didn't do a great job, because they did :P

This for the most part.

Thing is, we still lost. Even if our better members weren't on, all of our members should be up to par. This was a really eye opener as we thought we were all great at warring. Good job Fatality, despite all the flaming, you guys were the better clan in those 3 rounds after. Amazing tanking on your behalf.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png