Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Quitting Scape

Ahhh yes the time has come! But this is why I am quitting..

Well, CPR just beat FI in a P2P prep and we did like, really good and I was very happy... then I got ****** off that I was getting so happy over a video game.. So I decided that it was sad and I have to move on with my life, but I wasn't quite ready to quit. So then I decided I didn't want to give my 250m bank to any of my friends because that's kind of gay they didn't do anything for me and whatever but I digress.. I went to dice my bank.. I got up to 450m cash after selling everything I owned pretty much, and said to myself, "Okay Ben.. if I get 500m I wont quit completely", but thank God I didn't get 500m and lost it all. So cya runescape I will be selling my account, but I will still stick around PureWarfare because although I want to leave the game.. I don't want to leave all of you.

Shout out to:

Chaotic v1 and v3: Chaotic was my home. I was High Council of v1 and Leader of v3 and loved every ******* minute of it. Thank you to everyone who was a part of Chaotic at one point for making my runescape life so much more enjoyable.

Current CPR: You are a great group of people! So much potential and I want to see you go far, but I know you will because you are going places already. My heart goes out to all of you and best of luck Sam, Kse, Inabiotch, Ryan, Alex, and the rest of the staff.

Duval: I know he probably wont read this but he was by far one of my best friends on runescape. I know a lot of you dislike him but meh he was my niggK and thats how it will always remain. I still talk to him from time to time on the phone to catch up and he has honestly taught me everything I have to know about being in a leadership role in a clan.. either though i think im better than him >:).. He took a big risk accepting me into his staff in Chv1 but did not regret it and for that I thank you Duval.

Dann|EastDrags: ******* Dann man #1 P2P Minier aha.. Was my warlord in chaotic v3 and is an over all great guy.. I've probably donated atleast 120m to him from him being hacked and I don't regret one GP. Idk what he will be doing or where he will be going but I wish him the best of luck and we will stay in touch.

XpnkrockemoX: ooo Joel man i love this guy! I was never in WAR but he always had the upmost respect for me and my clan no matter what.. He is a chiller and just an overall great person. I wish you the best with WAR and all yourother future endevors.

and finally, All of you PureWarfare... I know this community is pretty ****** up at times but there is effort to make it better. I will stick around but thank you to all clans for just being there, giving my clan and all other clans i was a part of competition and a reason to stay open.

I will be selling my account.. idk if I can say that here if not just delete this section mods, but you can PM me on IRC if interested.

And gold4rs is gay...

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: hii

kami: Hello,how may I help you today?

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: just wanting a quote on my account

kami: Username?

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: niggk

kami: Please allow me a moment while I am checking relevant information for you.

kami: $25

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: LOL **** YOU

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: ******* idiot

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: LoLoLolOlOlOLOLOLOLL

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: Are you joking?

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: rofl

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: ill sell u for like 70 bucks

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: OMG you dumb ****

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: fully quested

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: 1 def

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: 25 bucks hah!!!

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: ur ******* high of that opium **** u manufacture in Vietnam arent u?

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: u know in america, people would get fired for comming to work high on narcotics

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: Tell your drug lord I say **** YOU **** WE RAPED YOU IN THE 70's IT WAS SOUTH VIETNAMS FAULT WE LOST YA HICKKKK

Dr. Benjamin F. Franklan: L2Scape ******.

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really know you, but goodluck with everything irl. Have a good life.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP