Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question about 40 Defence

M4G1CA

Question about 40 defence  

151 members have voted

1. 1. If 40 defence were regarded as 'pure' amongst the majority of other clans, would you want your clan to accept 40 defence aswell?

• Yes
    • No

40 and 30 are just as impure as 20 so really all clans here are mains already, so it wouldn't make a difference

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd quit if clans began to accept 40defence, But personally I have a feeling it won't be to long before clans actually start to accept 40 defence, I can see someone like massacre or TR accepting 40 defence by the end of this year.

Actually friend our defence average is lower than CP's though Zenith might add their F2P Snipe unit to their ml after a few repetitive trips.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Only difference between 30 and 40 is that if 40 was accepted, people would actually be smart to get it as 40 defense is best for pking, but since 30 defense doesn't even compete with 40 only a few idiots and people who just clan war are going 2 get it. I'd every 30 defense person would get 40 if their clan would allow it.

If a clan accepted 40 defence, they couldn't advertise or post trip topics on Pure Warfare.

Just sayin'.

Didn't higher force use to post topics on here? Is this a new rule or what?

Btw tlp has been accepting 30 def. since basically the beginning...we have stated true to this and will not be accepting 40 def. EVER

yeah omni implemented that rule recently

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Wow if people even think about accepting 40 defence, that's just the nuff said of the night.

The first clan that accepts 40 def shall be exiled and shot down like a blackhawk. I'll make it happen.

ow8 runescape is gay anyways

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

40 and 30 are just as impure as 20 so really all clans here are mains already, so it wouldn't make a difference

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Im surprised at the votes so far, 25% of people on pw want 40 def accepted, maybe some are trolls but still... wow.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Im surprised at the votes so far, 25% of people on pw want 40 def accepted, maybe some are trolls but still... wow.

:facepalm:

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Nigga just went full retard

Worst guy list

Don't see why 30 def is accepted, and 40 not. Hate both, but well wouldn't mind it anymore if clans accepted it

Well... every 1 argues that the bonus's for 40 def is far overpowered then 1 def... but the bonus's from even 20 def is overpowering from 1 def also..

Max mage gear in 1 def without dung is like +81 mage att..

while in mystic its like +95+? i wouldn't really know im 1 def. :)

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

I don't understand. We all make up these rules and ****. Like we MADE this 'pure' ****. A pure is somebody that gets the highest stat on the lowest combat so basically a RUNE PURE IS A PURE. We all argue like were all gods and if you accept 40 defence something is going to happen. Even if we did accept 40 def, Nothing will change the same idiots will be sitting on there CPU's trying to make topics about it.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

would be rediculous lmao...clans would prob see a kid maxed with like 42 def and make an exeption...and only reason most people dont get turm is because they dont want 30 def and still want to clan so if clans allowed 40 def there would be a shitload more turmoilers in the community with all the rwt and bots these days and it would just be over for 1 defs

The thing is... it wouldn't stop there.

As soon as 40 def will be allowed, there will be people who "accidentally" got 49 def, so soon enough 50 def would also be allowed since it doesn't give many bonuses. As soon as 50 def is allowed someone will show up, saying: "oops, I "accidentally" forgot to take my g2h off defensive mode and "accidentally" got 59 def."

If 40 def is ever accepted, I am willing to bet a lot that eventually there will be a topic like this one, just discussing 60 def and whether dragon or maybe even barrows can be considered as pure because of the great offensive bonuses they provide...

People will always find means to justify their wants, and once an influential decision is made - like Estonian said, everyone will hop aboard the bandwagon.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Everything has been said... 40 def is not a pure nor is 30 or 25 but meh. Being "pure" is not what it was nor will it ever be again. I wouldn't quit my clan but if I had a say in it I would most defiantly object.

2nja8ba.jpg